Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 71 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-20-2014, 03:33 PM   #561
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Thx a lot charter
Old 11-20-2014, 03:34 PM   #562
Rookie

OVR: 1

Btw what league are these the settings for?
Old 11-21-2014, 04:36 PM   #563
Rookie

OVR: 0

I still believe all pro with your sliders from last year is the way to go, they've been playing great for me. The only things I've changed are all penalties at 50, user QB up to 6. I still haven't decided if I want to drop the CPU QB accuracy yet, I'm still collecting data. All-madden just doesn't work for me because i feel like the CPU is just too unrealistically better then the user. Especially when it comes to speed rating, i have had d-lineman pull away from my 90+ speed WRs/RBs with full stamina on fumbles and i just don't find that realistic. Try your sliders from last year, with the changes i made and let me know what you think.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:06 PM   #564
Rookie

coopsta007's Arena

OVR: 6

Going to give these sliders a try right now. If anybody is interested in seeing them play out, I am streaming the first game of my 2017 season in my Vikings offline CFM on my Twitch channel.

Twitch: www.twitch.tv/coopsta007
Old 11-23-2014, 08:02 PM   #565
Dual Threat

Joey Sauce's Arena

OVR: 15

You shouldn't say CFM/Play Now Set because those two modes are like night and day, especially the auto-subs.
Old 11-23-2014, 09:14 PM   #566
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I just added the user/user set that we are using in the OL CFM I'm in. If you want to see gameplay just go to my YouTube channel.
Charter--Thanks for all of the slider options. I'm looking for your opinion. I'm not a great Madden player. I currently play on Pro with sliders and penalties all at default vs the CPU. The games are close and somewhat challenging but I seem to always pull away at the end. So, I'm looking to be challenged a bit more but I do not want to go to All-Pro. Ultimately, I'm looking for the CPU offense to be improved and more of a threat while still using Pro. What would you recommend slider wise? I've thought about leaving my sliders at 50 and increasing all CPU sliders to 55 or 60. Or would you recommend lowering my sliders and leaving the CPU at 50? I appreciate your advice. I too leave all penalty sliders at 50.
Old 11-24-2014, 12:58 AM   #567
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Charter--Thanks for all of the slider options. I'm looking for your opinion. I'm not a great Madden player. I currently play on Pro with sliders and penalties all at default vs the CPU. The games are close and somewhat challenging but I seem to always pull away at the end. So, I'm looking to be challenged a bit more but I do not want to go to All-Pro. Ultimately, I'm looking for the CPU offense to be improved and more of a threat while still using Pro. What would you recommend slider wise? I've thought about leaving my sliders at 50 and increasing all CPU sliders to 55 or 60. Or would you recommend lowering my sliders and leaving the CPU at 50? I appreciate your advice. I too leave all penalty sliders at 50.

Try the pro set I have on the fist page. User side is all 37 or 38.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2014, 03:39 PM   #568
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Try the pro set I have on the fist page. User side is all 37 or 38.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Charter....thank you! I love the settings. Only thing I need to adjust, since the patch, is CPU pass coverage. I need it tighter/more challenging for me to pass. What adjustment would you recommend? Based on what I've read, seems logical to raise coverage and leave reaction alone. Maybe even lower reaction. Would you agree?

I've also read about getting tighter coverage by adjusting OPI/DPI but I really don't want to mess with that. I don't need my coverage to be tighter on the CPU. It's good at 37.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »