Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 72 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-27-2014, 07:36 PM   #569
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Charter, what do you think is wrong with your 3.0 set? I always play with those and like that. What's the reason to you be "tired of sliders" and make those other sets? Do they play better than the 3.0? Your toughts please. Thank you.
Old 11-27-2014, 08:15 PM   #570
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Charter, what do you think is wrong with your 3.0 set? I always play with those and like that. What's the reason to you be "tired of sliders" and make those other sets? Do they play better than the 3.0? Your toughts please. Thank you.

It's fine. I was just saying I'm not going to be adjust anymore. That's what I mean. Sliders are impossible when no one even knows what they all do. I mean the NCAA guys are still working on NCAA 14 sliders. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2014, 08:19 PM   #571
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
It's fine. I was just saying I'm not going to be adjust anymore. That's what I mean. Sliders are impossible when no one even knows what they all do. I mean the NCAA guys are still working on NCAA 14 sliders. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But what do you think plays better, the 3.0 set or the all madden or all pro set you released latest? In your offline franchise against cpu, what you use?

Also, if you have a Bills spot in one of your online ccm, i would be glad to participate. Already your friend in XBOX ONE, FH1S. Thanks!
Old 11-27-2014, 09:05 PM   #572
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
But what do you think plays better, the 3.0 set or the all madden or all pro set you released latest? In your offline franchise against cpu, what you use?

Also, if you have a Bills spot in one of your online ccm, i would be glad to participate. Already your friend in XBOX ONE, FH1S. Thanks!
I'm not currently playing an off line CFM so I'm not sure. I would have to play with the 3.0 set.

I'll send you a PM about the league
Old 12-02-2014, 03:05 PM   #573
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

Charter, just wanted to let you know that I just posted a roster with the current Madden roster update + QB Trait Edits. I switched Throw Ball Away to Yes, Sense Pressure to Paranoid, and Clutch to No. No ratings or anything were changed, so it's the regular weekly Madden roster update for this past week.

Feel free to reference them if you want to, because it'd make it a little easier for everybody who goes through and changes them themselves. My GT is Frat Star 275 and the file name is QBTRAITEDITS.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:50 PM   #574
Pro

Riggins, is this for the XBOX 1?
Old 12-02-2014, 04:19 PM   #575
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

Yep sorry for not clarifying
Old 12-03-2014, 08:48 PM   #576
Just started!

New to site and thread I am enjoying everyones enthusiasm, Where is the most recent Allpro CFM user vs cpu?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »