Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 74 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-06-2014, 10:43 AM   #585
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Awesome feed back. Were the drops the user, CPU, or both?

I was seeing too many sacks and QB fumbles too. I'll have to adjust that.

Other than some of those issues this is the best All Madden has played on this game.

How was CPU and user accuracy since it was on 50? Too high? To low?

What rosters did you use?
It was user drops. Cpu seemed fine. But like I said it was a very small sample size. It could be fine with some more games played. Also I forgot to mention. My WR was running a deep drag route and I touch passed a perfect floater to him. He had a step on the safety and made the grab. The safety however while wrapping him up perfectly placed his hand on the ball to knock it out. The whole play just looked so smooth.

When I was playing QB I was struggling but that was on me. When I was a WR, Brees was at about 60% (only one qtr sample size). When I was a HB, Manning was I think 8/10 (only one qtr sample size). When I was a MLB, Eagles backup QB Barkely was lights out at somewhere around 80% (3 qtrs played) but took 12 sacks. Lots of underneath stuff form him.

I've stayed away from All-Madden all year because it just didn't feel right. These feel really good. Break Tackle seems more organic to.

Forgot. I'm using default rosters from about 4 weeks ago.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-06-2014, 12:17 PM   #586
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Just updated the OP. It's playing really good for me right now. Still not 100% on CPU pass accuracy
Old 12-06-2014, 01:35 PM   #587
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

My last CFM game with the newest set. Still not happy with the Accuracy for either side. I think I'm going to drop user acc down some. I went for two at the end because I didn't want go to overtime and mess up the stat's. That's why it's 31-30

Dallas Cowboys at St. Louis Rams
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Dallas Cowboys ()3771330
St. Louis Rams ()70141031
Team Stats Comparison
DALSTL
Total Offense412350
Rushing Yards94126
Passing Yards318224
First Downs2112
Punt Return Yards540
Kick Return Yards11879
Total Yards535469
Turnovers20
3rd Down Converstion9-173-9
4th Down Conversion4-40-0
2-Point Conversion0-10-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals4/03/0
Penalties00
Posession Time34:3025:26
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Romo30/4033830
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Murray27873.21
Randle571.40
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Bryant77610.82
Witten712517.80
Williams5367.21
Harris47017.50
Street22010.00
Murray2-4-2.00
Beasley144.00
Clutts166.00
Escobar155.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Leary10
Smith01
Free01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Durant6000
Wilcox5000
Lee5000
Lawrence4100
Spencer1100
McClain3100
St. Louis Rams
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Bradford19/2424220
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Mason201246.21
Bradford3-2-0.61
Stacy144.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Britt57515.01
Bailey44210.50
Cook3237.60
Austin2147.01
Mason25226.00
Kendricks12626.00
McClain1-3-3.00
Quick11313.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Quick20
Long01
Saffold01
Robinson01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
McDonald13100
Dobbins11000
Quinn5200
Long5100
Old 12-06-2014, 03:42 PM   #588
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

OVR: 0

I just played a game with what I labeled the "one sliders" on my game. I have user passing at 7 and CPU at 3. Other than that everything is identical.

I played as the Lions against the Bucs and won 31-3. Now, the Bucs are terrible, so I'm not saying these are too easy. The game actually felt smooth and about as realistic as it ever has for me.

Glennon was mediocre at best, completing 15 of 30, but it didn't help that they had Evans injured, and some Murphy Jr. guy dropped 2 open passes among a heavy Lions pass rush. Speaking of pass rush, only 3 sacks for each side. No QB edits in my roster. I control the right end on defense and play no switch.

Doug Martin had 13 carries for 17 yards. He's not that great though, so one again, I'll just say this needs more testing. Their offensive line is very mediocre and didn't help him much. I'm going to play against the Packers here in a minute, I'll post an update after that.

These have been tested in my offline CFM
Old 12-06-2014, 03:45 PM   #589
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

OVR: 0

Also before I start, there were like four interceptions dropped. Just curious if anyone has had an interception with these or if I had a fluke game?
Old 12-06-2014, 03:52 PM   #590
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec
Also before I start, there were like four interceptions dropped. Just curious if anyone has had an interception with these or if I had a fluke game?

Yes I've had a lot of dropped int's for user and CPU. I knew it might be that way a 1. I'm just waiting on more testing to raise it. I threw at Shermon and he picked me off. I'm just trying to keep those DB jump the route int's from happening too much.

Also some dropped int's kind of take the place of the times were you would have the DB and WR fighting for the ball.

Great feed back
Old 12-06-2014, 04:30 PM   #591
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Yes I've had a lot of dropped int's for user and CPU. I knew it might be that way a 1. I'm just waiting on more testing to raise it. I threw at Shermon and he picked me off. I'm just trying to keep those DB jump the route int's from happening too much.

Also some dropped int's kind of take the place of the times were you would have the DB and WR fighting for the ball.

Great feed back
This is something that I don't think people realize with this game. With the accuracy problem u need to have tight coverage so the DBs can break up the passes. The problem is almost any throw that comes close to the DBs hands are picked off at normal settings. Let's not even talk about jump balls or deep passes. The DBs play the ball so much better them the WRs.

Unfortunately this game is terrible at breakups/tips. The correct animations just don't seem to be in the game. It's either they don't play the ball or they pick the ball off. The way I look at it is the dropped INTs are just tipped balls. Is the animation correct? No. Does it seem like they are missing sure INTs? Yep. But it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make to get the game to play more sim. If I throw 10 passes and 8 hit the DBs in the hands and 2 are picked (and some will get picked) then that's fine by me.

It allows u to take more chances just like in real life. I don't know about u but a lot of the time I don't even look to go deep. Why? Because it will almost always be picked. So I throw underneath and rack up the high completion %. For me this opens up the game. And what's great is it is not easy to pass. I played a game, albeit only a qtr, where I was 4/12. 4/12!?!?! With a 96 OVR QB. I'm not the greatest on the sticks but I pretty good and this was hard. And I loved it. Just great DB play without everything getting picked.

Sorry about the rant but I just wanted to say I think this approach is the correct one. It just opens the game up. Does that mean we need to leave INT at 1? Not necessarily but I think we should leave it there for a lot of games to see how it works over the long haul and then adjust if needed.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Last edited by tdawg3782; 12-06-2014 at 04:32 PM.
Old 12-06-2014, 04:44 PM   #592
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
This is something that I don't think people realize with this game. With the accuracy problem u need to have tight coverage so the DBs can break up the passes. The problem is almost any throw that comes close to the DBs hands are picked off at normal settings. Let's not even talk about jump balls or deep passes. The DBs play the ball so much better them the WRs.

Unfortunately this game is terrible at breakups/tips. The correct animations just don't seem to be in the game. It's either they don't play the ball or they pick the ball off. The way I look at it is the dropped INTs are just tipped balls. Is the animation correct? No. Does it seem like they are missing sure INTs? Yep. But it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make to get the game to play more sim. If I throw 10 passes and 8 hit the DBs in the hands and 2 are picked (and some will get picked) then that's fine by me.

It allows u to take more chances just like in real life. I don't know about u but a lot of the time I don't even look to go deep. Why? Because it will almost always be picked. So I throw underneath and rack up the high completion %. For me this opens up the game. And what's great is it is not easy to pass. I played a game, albeit only a qtr, where I was 4/12. 4/12!?!?! With a 96 OVR QB. I'm not the greatest on the sticks but I pretty good and this was hard. And I loved it. Just great DB play without everything getting picked.

Sorry about the rant but I just wanted to say I think this approach is the correct one. It just opens the game up. Does that mean we need to leave INT at 1? Not necessarily but I think we should leave it there for a lot of games to see how it works over the long haul and then adjust if needed.

Totally agree man. We are dealing with a pretty good game with some glaring issues. I'm willing to sacrifice things like penalties or a few int's to have a more organic and realistic experiance.

I also like being about to take deep shots without a unleastic boosted int happening every time

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »