Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 76 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-06-2014, 11:40 PM   #601
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec
Do these play differently in Play now and CFM. I'm playing some play now games and Peyton Manning is playing TERRIBLY. I'm beating the Broncos with the Raiders, badly. I plan on trying some experiment CFM ones more, but I just wanted to make sure because that is bad. Hahah
Yes it's different in play now. Just raise CPU acc 25-50.
Old 12-06-2014, 11:46 PM   #602
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Charter, this setup is definitely interesting...I know you are not a predominantly coach mode player but you have dabbled in it and have developed slider sets for it...have you or anyone tried these on coach mode?
I have not. I would love to see how it did do though
Old 12-06-2014, 11:53 PM   #603
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

OVR: 0

Yeah I just put them in CFM (started with injuries off just so I could play Rodgers) and he ended up 2 of 9 and inaccurate. Might raise it to 4 or 5. I like how there's no boost being felt, but I want to get competitive games from good teams. I would actually like teams noticeably better than mine to beat me. That's my goal.
Old 12-07-2014, 12:42 AM   #604
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I just put them in CFM (started with injuries off just so I could play Rodgers) and he ended up 2 of 9 and inaccurate. Might raise it to 4 or 5. I like how there's no boost being felt, but I want to get competitive games from good teams. I would actually like teams noticeably better than mine to beat me. That's my goal.

I would give it a game or two. If you see my two box scores you can see Brees and Bradford both did better than that. It really helps to have full games.

That said I also might go to 4. The problem is with Madden it seems to be all or nothing a lot of times. Either the CPU QB struggles at times or they go 22 of 24.

What rosters did you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2014, 01:07 AM   #605
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

In the two CFM games I have played so far here are the stat's

User QB Tony Romo
58-85 68% 698 yards 8.2YPA (I run the bears playbook. I run a vertical Air Coryell style) 4 TD's 0 Int's. Sacked 6 times

-The first game I had user accuracy at 50. the second was at 32. The second game I was 62% with the setting at 32.

-Also I should have threw at least an INT or two. going to up that a little

CPU (Sam Bradford and Drew Brees)
53-81 65% 657 yards 8.1 YPA 3 TD's 2 int's Sacked 6 times

I really like the cpu pass game right now.

I went 1-1 in those two game. Both games being very close.
Old 12-07-2014, 12:54 PM   #606
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

I got my one friend testing with me now, I'll have another testing with me in about a week. We're starting a league on Christmas so you'll have three dedicated testers with you for awhile. Today is a real life football day, but I'll continue testing tomorrow.

We attempted fatigue at 70 because we like seeing CPU subs, but you were absolutely right. Fumbles galore. We're going to slowly bump fumbles up to see if we can get the best of both worlds. Will update you once we get that.
Old 12-07-2014, 01:47 PM   #607
MVP

underdog13's Arena

These look interesting gonna use them in my cfm...hopefully remove robo qb
Old 12-07-2014, 03:13 PM   #608
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
I got my one friend testing with me now, I'll have another testing with me in about a week. We're starting a league on Christmas so you'll have three dedicated testers with you for awhile. Today is a real life football day, but I'll continue testing tomorrow.

We attempted fatigue at 70 because we like seeing CPU subs, but you were absolutely right. Fumbles galore. We're going to slowly bump fumbles up to see if we can get the best of both worlds. Will update you once we get that.
What do you have fumble on? At 2 with 50 fatigue is pretty good. I only would like to have the fatigue slider higher at like 70/75. Just wondering if I should raise the fumble to 3 or 4 when I raise up the fatigue

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »