Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2014, 09:36 PM   #57
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Just made my first changes to the OP. I'm going to be testing on twitch at about 9 pm central.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:42 PM   #58
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Here is where I am with penalties. I don't think they are hurting or affecting game play. The problem is that I'm not seeing hardly any called. I have the ones that traditionally get called at 90 plus and I'm still not seeing any. This is holding, false start, and offsides. I have clipping at 75 and not getting any. Facemask works but, i'm back down to 55 with it because the animation triggers to often and it can end up getting called too much. At 55 plus roughing the passer gets called but, it just makes your guys hit late too much.

I'm not seeing any other calls. I'm thinking about just going back down to 50 and just forgetting real penalties. It can just be user preference. What do you guys think?
Old 08-26-2014, 09:50 PM   #59
Rookie

leathrneck34's Arena

OVR: 3

As far as a base set these are pretty good Charter.. I don't feel like rehashing the game I played my Rams against the Saints in Pre-Season game 1. But the score was 16-10 Rams and the box scores was fairly realistic not enough plays though, just short of 66 a piece or so. I'm going to update mine to reflect a few of your changes and raise Q time to 13 minutes. See how the Packers game goes and report back.

So far though pretty happy with how it plays.. Oh and running was impossible for both teams.

Hopefully a couple blocking changes will fix that and I don't know but I think the QB ACC slider's are not working properly. Seems no matter how low you set it they still complete to many passes.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:52 PM   #60
Rookie

leathrneck34's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Here is where I am with penalties. I don't think they are hurting or affecting game play. The problem is that I'm not seeing hardly any called. I have the ones that traditionally get called at 90 plus and I'm still not seeing any. This is holding, false start, and offsides. I have clipping at 75 and not getting any. Facemask works but, i'm back down to 55 with it because the animation triggers to often and it can end up getting called too much. At 55 plus roughing the passer gets called but, it just makes your guys hit late too much.

I'm not seeing any other calls. I'm thinking about just going back down to 50 and just forgetting real penalties. It can just be user preference. What do you guys think?
RTP I can understand lowering a point or so, but I think with facemask atleast you are getting some called penalties. I don't think there is really anything anyone is going to be able to do to get a realistic amount of penalties called in a Madden game period.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:07 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Just made my first changes to the OP. I'm going to be testing on twitch at about 9 pm central.
This game is a joke
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 10:08 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
my first set accounts for the CPU getting a 50% advantage. I also want try to see if 25% is the number. So I'm going to try it and if someone else wants to try. I'm just trying to get them as even as possible. So here is what I'm going to try if anyone wants to try it.

Speed: Slow or normal

Player Skill
QB Acc: 10
Pass Blk: 50
WR ctch: 50
Run blk: 40
Fumbles: 50
Reaction TM: 50
INT: 50
Pass Cov: 50
TKL: 50
FG Power: 50
FG ACC: 50
Punt Power:50
Punt Acc: 50
KO Power: 50

CPU Skill
QB Acc: 7
Pass Blk: 37
WR Ctch: 37
Run Blk: 30
Fumbles: 37
Reaction TM: 37
Int: 37
Pass Cov: 37
TKL: 37
FG Power: 50
FG Acc: 50
Punt Power: 50
Punt Acc: 50
KO power: 50
Using these exact. Slow/50. Packers @ Seahawks (me, and will be my team rolling...as they have been since 1983).
Old 08-26-2014, 10:15 PM   #63
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

Starting up a CFM with these.. Streaming right now.

Week 1 - IND (me) @ DEN (CPU)

My Twitch is not working so I am using Ustream for the time being..

Best HD quality is what I have it set to

Broadcast live streaming video on Ustream

or Link in spolier if you wanna go to the ustream site

Old 08-26-2014, 10:16 PM   #64
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens99
This game is a joke
I would bet you don't even have the game.....if you don't have anything to contribute please don't be negative in this thread..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »