Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 81 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-10-2014, 05:20 PM   #641
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Am 7-1 lol. Lost 30-35 against the rams.

Int at 15 seems like it's the sweet spot. Threw 2 picks.
Game plays really good now. Really get the game day feel. Flow of the game feels really good.
Old 12-10-2014, 05:39 PM   #642
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I changed clock run off to 15.
Old 12-10-2014, 05:51 PM   #643
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
Am 7-1 lol. Lost 30-35 against the rams.

Int at 15 seems like it's the sweet spot. Threw 2 picks.
Game plays really good now. Really get the game day feel. Flow of the game feels really good.
Just had 2 picks in my game as well. Both on deep balls that were under thrown. So my last 6 passes to hit DB in both hands has been 3 tips and 3 INTs.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-10-2014, 05:53 PM   #644
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

DBs play fine and swat plenty of passes, if the ball hits the DB in the hands its incomplete whether he picks it or not. I just won't ever lose if I only hit the DBs in the hands less than 5 times a game and I'm lucky if they pick it once, those turnovers would lead to way more loses.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:50 PM   #645
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
DBs play fine and swat plenty of passes, if the ball hits the DB in the hands its incomplete whether he picks it or not. I just won't ever lose if I only hit the DBs in the hands less than 5 times a game and I'm lucky if they pick it once, those turnovers would lead to way more loses.
Fell free to raise it as high as you like of course. This is just a base set.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:45 AM   #646
Rookie

gomner89's Arena

OVR: 0

Charter, first and foremost I just have to say a massive thank you.

Your newest AM set (where most the sliders are at 1 or 2) saved this game for me.

Played two games last night on my CFM (year 4) as the Saints and was blown away with the gameplay.

The first game was against the Bears, who i rightly blew out (they are poor this year at about 77 overall). The gameplay felt genuine, i recorded three sacks but they all flowed, as in it was because of the OL not picking up the extra blitzers and the QB (who was Blaine Gabbert....Cutler being injured) not getting the ball away in time. However Gabbert moved around in the pocket, threw balls away in pressured and attempted deep balls...I loved it.

The second game was a close loss to the Bucs, they have a fantastic OL in my CFM this year and I just could not get pressure on the QB, as a result Glennon was able to post 423 yards and 3 TD's against me, his accuracy was around the 68.00%.

Overall, absolutely loved the gameplay, it was refreshing to see the QB throw the ball away when he felt pressure coming, this is how Madden should play without sliders having to be changed.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:11 AM   #647
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just plug these in and for most parts was very impressed how things turned out.

2 things really worried me thou, wanted your opinion as I didn't want to drastically change to much however.

As the titans I just played the jags

My ai team mates sacked bottles 10 times and there running back average 1.6 yards a carry. Now I know this is the jags but was thinking of either upping pass blocking to 50 (or even 100) and upping the run blocking to 50.

This was on normal game speed, with CPU Qb at 22 everything else was the same settings, if I can reduce sacks and get the CPU run game better these will be great

Thoughts

Last edited by Rjrosco; 12-11-2014 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Edit post
Old 12-11-2014, 07:47 AM   #648
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrosco
Just plug these in and for most parts was very impressed how things turned out.

2 things really worried me thou, wanted your opinion as I didn't want to drastically change to much however.

As the titans I just played the jags

My ai team mates sacked bottles 10 times and there running back average 1.6 yards a carry. Now I know this is the jags but was thinking of either upping pass blocking to 50 (or even 100) and upping the run blocking to 50.

This was on normal game speed, with CPU Qb at 22 everything else was the same settings, if I can reduce sacks and get the CPU run game better these will be great

Thoughts

Was this play now or CFM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »