Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 82 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-11-2014, 07:56 AM   #649
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This was in Cfm
Old 12-11-2014, 08:13 AM   #650
Rookie

Ok well I just looked at there roster and every players confidence is very low and there 0-14 on the season, playing the colts next so hopefully things will play out a lot different

Will let you know cheers
Old 12-11-2014, 08:13 AM   #651
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrosco
This was in Cfm

I don't know man. Maybe it was just one game. Do you control any DL players?

If you entered everything like I have it maybe try another game. I haven't had a game like that with these yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2014, 09:30 AM   #652
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrosco
Ok well I just looked at there roster and every players confidence is very low and there 0-14 on the season, playing the colts next so hopefully things will play out a lot different

Will let you know cheers
You're gonna have odd games like that. Play a minimum of 4 before making changes because one game can be totally different from the other. That damn confidence rating they added this year really can mess things up.

One other thing. U said u had up the Cpu acc. I have no idea if it relates but it could be a reason why the sacks happened. It's Madden lol. Maybe having that slider where it's at with the other sliders where it's at caused an issue. Crazier things have happened.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-11-2014, 09:38 AM   #653
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Just tried out your new theory and i think your right. The game played better, the interactions between cb/wr were awesome and i saw some great plays. I really think with the sliders this way it brings out player ratings. I played gb(me) vs sea. i really thought i would blow them out being everything was at 1. I copied yours exact except i raised cpu acc to 7. I won in OT 40-34.

I couldnt throw to Shermans side he would bat it down and even had a pick.
Every time i had pressure on wilson he would scramble, (awesome) he wasnt doing that as much before. I did have 8 sacks so im not sure why so high maybe cause of the scrambling but wilson went out and jackson came in and most of those are on him. I did see a ton of fumbles, 8 to be exact. ill have to up those a bit. most by qbs. there were 8 deflections and the one pick. Are you seeing any human ints at 1? Ill probably raise that to 15 just to stay even in the passing game.

Overall it was a lot more fun to play this way. also i saw a video on youtube of a guy who plugged yours in and showed a whole game. look up testyseeker19. I follow these threads and saw that and was like wha... when did he change them so i had to come check it out. he seemed to like it a lot more than what he was using before.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:55 AM   #654
Pro

tyler28's Arena

game 2 i destroyed the jets 41-3. However, i still like how it plays. geno was terrible his receivers would drop a few passes. I had a human pick i raised it to 15. i raised fum to 4 and didnt see any so 3 must be the spot. Only 4 sacks this game , Geno didnt try to scramble he played pretty close to real life.. lol. he didnt know what to do back there.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:38 AM   #655
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
game 2 i destroyed the jets 41-3. However, i still like how it plays. geno was terrible his receivers would drop a few passes. I had a human pick i raised it to 15. i raised fum to 4 and didnt see any so 3 must be the spot. Only 4 sacks this game , Geno didnt try to scramble he played pretty close to real life.. lol. he didnt know what to do back there.
Lol on Geno. I guess this game does play true to life.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-11-2014, 12:46 PM   #656
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Just tried out your new theory and i think your right. The game played better, the interactions between cb/wr were awesome and i saw some great plays. I really think with the sliders this way it brings out player ratings. I played gb(me) vs sea. i really thought i would blow them out being everything was at 1. I copied yours exact except i raised cpu acc to 7. I won in OT 40-34.

I couldnt throw to Shermans side he would bat it down and even had a pick.
Every time i had pressure on wilson he would scramble, (awesome) he wasnt doing that as much before. I did have 8 sacks so im not sure why so high maybe cause of the scrambling but wilson went out and jackson came in and most of those are on him. I did see a ton of fumbles, 8 to be exact. ill have to up those a bit. most by qbs. there were 8 deflections and the one pick. Are you seeing any human ints at 1? Ill probably raise that to 15 just to stay even in the passing game.

Overall it was a lot more fun to play this way. also i saw a video on youtube of a guy who plugged yours in and showed a whole game. look up testyseeker19. I follow these threads and saw that and was like wha... when did he change them so i had to come check it out. he seemed to like it a lot more than what he was using before.
I watched that video. That was pretty funny. He was pretty intense/nervous for a CPU game lol. Loved it. I would have liked to see him use the full set but, it's always good to help someone have more fun playing Madden. That's really the main reason I do this. If I can get sliders to the point that I'm having fun with the game then maybe others will to. Right now I'm finally having fun playing the CPU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »