Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2014, 05:10 PM   #657
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I watched that video. That was pretty funny. He was pretty intense/nervous for a CPU game lol. Loved it. I would have liked to see him use the full set but, it's always good to help someone have more fun playing Madden. That's really the main reason I do this. If I can get sliders to the point that I'm having fun with the game then maybe others will to. Right now I'm finally having fun playing the CPU.
Just wanted to say thanks man. You've motivated me to start a coach CFM again. I could never get that invested before because of the amount of time I like to spend getting my team the way I want it but then the gameplay just didn't do it for me. Felt like a waste of time. I think it was the fact this game was close and had tons of potential but just fell flat in a couple key areas.

Now I'm stoked to start again. Especially after helping JRT with ideas on making his draft/roster tool. When we got done I lost motivation to even use it (which sucks because it's such a great tool). Now after testing your set with the amounts of games I'm amped to play. Thanks again for your effort bro. After this latest patch dropped people were crying bloody murder and u could easily have given up as well. Glad u didn't.

I'm most definitely gonna keep posting things I see, stats, and vids of sick *** plays. Still want to make sure we have INT where it needs to be (on both sides) and FUMBLE.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
Old 12-11-2014, 06:30 PM   #658
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Just wanted to say thanks man. You've motivated me to start a coach CFM again. I could never get that invested before because of the amount of time I like to spend getting my team the way I want it but then the gameplay just didn't do it for me. Felt like a waste of time. I think it was the fact this game was close and had tons of potential but just fell flat in a couple key areas.

Now I'm stoked to start again. Especially after helping JRT with ideas on making his draft/roster tool. When we got done I lost motivation to even use it (which sucks because it's such a great tool). Now after testing your set with the amounts of games I'm amped to play. Thanks again for your effort bro. After this latest patch dropped people were crying bloody murder and u could easily have given up as well. Glad u didn't.

I'm most definitely gonna keep posting things I see, stats, and vids of sick *** plays. Still want to make sure we have INT where it needs to be (on both sides) and FUMBLE.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand

Sounds great man. Yea I love that roster tool and draft big board tool. Using both in my online CFM. Helped me have a pretty good draft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-12-2014, 11:39 AM   #659
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Sounds great man. Yea I love that roster tool and draft big board tool. Using both in my online CFM. Helped me have a pretty good draft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Charter, love the sliders. My buddy and I have been using your orignal set and we're about to plug in your new one to a CFM. Saw this comment and I had to ask...what is the draft big board/roster tool? I've been off the forums for a while and I'm not familiar with this.

Also - to contribute to the slider convo - your orignal All-Maddens are great sliders. I assume the new ones your working on are in response to a tuning update? I noticed my QB accuracy was awful as of late, and wasn't sure if those updates had anything to do with that. Either way, cheers! Great work, appreciate all you do, you've made this game one of the best games I've ever played.
Old 12-12-2014, 11:46 AM   #660
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubachani
Hey Charter, love the sliders. My buddy and I have been using your orignal set and we're about to plug in your new one to a CFM. Saw this comment and I had to ask...what is the draft big board/roster tool? I've been off the forums for a while and I'm not familiar with this.

Also - to contribute to the slider convo - your orignal All-Maddens are great sliders. I assume the new ones your working on are in response to a tuning update? I noticed my QB accuracy was awful as of late, and wasn't sure if those updates had anything to do with that. Either way, cheers! Great work, appreciate all you do, you've made this game one of the best games I've ever played.
Thanks man. I really appreciate that.

Here is the thread for the tools I was talking about.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ting-tool.html
Old 12-12-2014, 11:58 AM   #661
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I'm about to start a offline CFM using my new sliders. I'll be posting things in the franchise forum. So what team should I use. I want a challenge but, the team to have some fun player/players to use. Any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 01:15 PM   #662
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

Raiders! Derrick Carr is a complete leader and his post game game on field interview after they won against the Chiefs had me completely sold! I'm a Dolphins fan but his story of he, his wife and kid have me completely rooting for him!

Last edited by Teleo; 12-12-2014 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Added Derrick Carr's name
Old 12-12-2014, 01:38 PM   #663
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I think I'm going to go with the Texans. Watt, Clowney, and as a Arkansas fan Mallett
Old 12-12-2014, 05:11 PM   #664
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Texans would be fun. I'm 6-0 with gb. I love how these sliders feel and play at 1. However I feel it may be too easy or gb schedule is easy. I know they are a good team. Any suggestions yet on making it harder or are you guys getting a challenge with lesser teams. I don't want to go 16-0 lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »