Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 83 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2014, 05:10 PM   #657
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,867
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I watched that video. That was pretty funny. He was pretty intense/nervous for a CPU game lol. Loved it. I would have liked to see him use the full set but, it's always good to help someone have more fun playing Madden. That's really the main reason I do this. If I can get sliders to the point that I'm having fun with the game then maybe others will to. Right now I'm finally having fun playing the CPU.
Just wanted to say thanks man. You've motivated me to start a coach CFM again. I could never get that invested before because of the amount of time I like to spend getting my team the way I want it but then the gameplay just didn't do it for me. Felt like a waste of time. I think it was the fact this game was close and had tons of potential but just fell flat in a couple key areas.

Now I'm stoked to start again. Especially after helping JRT with ideas on making his draft/roster tool. When we got done I lost motivation to even use it (which sucks because it's such a great tool). Now after testing your set with the amounts of games I'm amped to play. Thanks again for your effort bro. After this latest patch dropped people were crying bloody murder and u could easily have given up as well. Glad u didn't.

I'm most definitely gonna keep posting things I see, stats, and vids of sick *** plays. Still want to make sure we have INT where it needs to be (on both sides) and FUMBLE.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

tdawg3782 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:30 PM   #658
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Just wanted to say thanks man. You've motivated me to start a coach CFM again. I could never get that invested before because of the amount of time I like to spend getting my team the way I want it but then the gameplay just didn't do it for me. Felt like a waste of time. I think it was the fact this game was close and had tons of potential but just fell flat in a couple key areas.

Now I'm stoked to start again. Especially after helping JRT with ideas on making his draft/roster tool. When we got done I lost motivation to even use it (which sucks because it's such a great tool). Now after testing your set with the amounts of games I'm amped to play. Thanks again for your effort bro. After this latest patch dropped people were crying bloody murder and u could easily have given up as well. Glad u didn't.

I'm most definitely gonna keep posting things I see, stats, and vids of sick *** plays. Still want to make sure we have INT where it needs to be (on both sides) and FUMBLE.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand

Sounds great man. Yea I love that roster tool and draft big board tool. Using both in my online CFM. Helped me have a pretty good draft


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 11:39 AM   #659
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Dec 2010
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Sounds great man. Yea I love that roster tool and draft big board tool. Using both in my online CFM. Helped me have a pretty good draft


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Charter, love the sliders. My buddy and I have been using your orignal set and we're about to plug in your new one to a CFM. Saw this comment and I had to ask...what is the draft big board/roster tool? I've been off the forums for a while and I'm not familiar with this.

Also - to contribute to the slider convo - your orignal All-Maddens are great sliders. I assume the new ones your working on are in response to a tuning update? I noticed my QB accuracy was awful as of late, and wasn't sure if those updates had anything to do with that. Either way, cheers! Great work, appreciate all you do, you've made this game one of the best games I've ever played.
__________________
Huskers, Packers, Bucks
ubachani is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 11:46 AM   #660
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubachani
Hey Charter, love the sliders. My buddy and I have been using your orignal set and we're about to plug in your new one to a CFM. Saw this comment and I had to ask...what is the draft big board/roster tool? I've been off the forums for a while and I'm not familiar with this.

Also - to contribute to the slider convo - your orignal All-Maddens are great sliders. I assume the new ones your working on are in response to a tuning update? I noticed my QB accuracy was awful as of late, and wasn't sure if those updates had anything to do with that. Either way, cheers! Great work, appreciate all you do, you've made this game one of the best games I've ever played.
Thanks man. I really appreciate that.

Here is the thread for the tools I was talking about.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ting-tool.html
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 11:58 AM   #661
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

I'm about to start a offline CFM using my new sliders. I'll be posting things in the franchise forum. So what team should I use. I want a challenge but, the team to have some fun player/players to use. Any ideas?
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 01:15 PM   #662
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Raiders! Derrick Carr is a complete leader and his post game game on field interview after they won against the Chiefs had me completely sold! I'm a Dolphins fan but his story of he, his wife and kid have me completely rooting for him!

Last edited by Teleo; 12-12-2014 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Added Derrick Carr's name
Teleo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 01:38 PM   #663
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

I think I'm going to go with the Texans. Watt, Clowney, and as a Arkansas fan Mallett
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:11 PM   #664
Pro
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Texans would be fun. I'm 6-0 with gb. I love how these sliders feel and play at 1. However I feel it may be too easy or gb schedule is easy. I know they are a good team. Any suggestions yet on making it harder or are you guys getting a challenge with lesser teams. I don't want to go 16-0 lol.
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 PM.

Top -