Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 84 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-12-2014, 05:20 PM   #665
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

I am 9-2 now. Getting some really good games. Winning the turnover Battle Is Really Important, Really Liking it.
Gonne keep the sliders as is till the end of the season and see if I'm gonne make any changes or not.

Only changes I made is I have hum int at 10 and fatigue at 70 and injury at 55.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:24 PM   #666
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Texans would be fun. I'm 6-0 with gb. I love how these sliders feel and play at 1. However I feel it may be too easy or gb schedule is easy. I know they are a good team. Any suggestions yet on making it harder or are you guys getting a challenge with lesser teams. I don't want to go 16-0 lol.
I've been losing games. But I've been playing as a player so can't comment on controlling the whole team. GB is good in this game.

Bout to finish up my offseason (tonight hopefully) in my Chargers CFM and then I'll get some full games in and can give some feedback.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-12-2014, 08:44 PM   #667
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

How are the sacks with these. And what week are you. I'm currently 5.25 sacks per game and I can't take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-12-2014, 09:21 PM   #668
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

What is the theory why all penalties are at 1?

Old 12-12-2014, 10:20 PM   #669
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
How are the sacks with these. And what week are you. I'm currently 5.25 sacks per game and I can't take it.

I haven't played week one in my new CFM but, in my testing I was averaging 3 a game. I don't control any d line players.
Old 12-12-2014, 10:25 PM   #670
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
What is the theory why all penalties are at 1?

by lowering almost all sliders to 1 and penalties to 1 it theoretically eliminates the boost's to game play that the sliders and penalties cause. It makes the game more ratings driven. It has created a more organic and less boosted game IMO.

I know that this means penalties are rarely if ever called but, for me only a few penalty sliders work anyway. All they do is affect gameplay. if I raise a penalty slider high enough to get penalty calls it messes up game play for me.

I would rather have the best possible gameplay than to have penalties.

Until EA takes penalties seriously I won't either.
Old 12-13-2014, 06:36 AM   #671
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

I have no issues with penalties at 1. I think it has been great . I'm going to put cpu catch at 43 I'm seeing too many drops so this might help the cpu keeps drives alive. Also I'm going to try tak. For cpu at 5 I don't want to go too high but this may give them a better d. Idk. Also I'm going into this next game without Rodgers so it'll be interesting to see how it goes with flynn. I May see my first loss. I also turned int to 25 for both and I'm still not seeing picks. Through 6 games I have 1 and cpu 2. But that was on 20int.
Old 12-13-2014, 06:50 AM   #672
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think the holding slider being low is whats causing the sack issue. I am currently using your sliders from last years game, which are playing great for me. I have only changed the User/CPU QB accuracy to 5 for now and fatigue to 60. Anyways I've been playing with penalties at default with those sliders and didn't notice any crazy sack numbers in games but I recently changed the penalty sliders to what they are from those sliders and have noticed sacks have been ridiculous. I'm playing a game against the Patriots as the Vikings in CFM and have sacked Tom and Jimmy a total of 9 times so far, they've sacked me five times and I still have ten minutes to play. I'll update this post with the final sack total. I will also put the penalties back to default for my game against the saints and keep a close eye on sacks to see if it quiets down a bit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »