Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 86 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-13-2014, 05:50 PM   #681
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

I just tried one game and i quit after 3rd quarter. 4 sacks at the start of the 3rd quarter. I don`t control the DL: I`m not seeing any improvements. I guess my Az are just too good.
Old 12-13-2014, 06:12 PM   #682
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I just tried one game and i quit after 3rd quarter. 4 sacks at the start of the 3rd quarter. I don`t control the DL: I`m not seeing any improvements. I guess my Az are just too good.
It's up to you but, I generally try and play a few games before deciding that sliders won't work for me. If it's already bad what do you have to lose?

That way you can find out if you average what you are looking for. I haven't found anyone with the secret formula yet so it's worth a shot.
Old 12-13-2014, 06:21 PM   #683
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I've had games with 5-6 sacks and 0 sacks. It's all relative. I see the majority of my sacks come on blitzes. Very few coverage sacks for lack of a better term. I don't think there is an exact fix to dumb pocket presence but this seems as good as it gets plus all the other benefits this set offers IMO.

I think to enjoy this game you just have to take a step back and realize there are some issues that are basically unfixable and if you go in with that mindset you won't be as disappointed. For me I see no deal breaker and I'm just trying to enjoy the only football game available. However if one of the issues is a deal breaker for you then I'm not sure anything can fix it. Hope you find that happy medium Booker.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-13-2014, 07:19 PM   #684
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Yeah I have to accept that sacks are Broken and they can't be fix it. It can be tune down but at the end of the season you will be leading the nfl in sacks no matter what. Now I need to stop thinking about sacks and enjoy they other areas that ea got right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-13-2014, 11:05 PM   #685
Rookie

KrushEm12's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey has anyone tried the supposing confidence cheat where in depth charts u bring 2nd string to 1st and the player gains 5 points ... So u can switch 2 players back n forth then exit depth charts 2 get the points .... Suppose 2 be able 2 do this as many times u want to get the Confidence points up .... Havent tried it yet jus curious ....
Old 12-13-2014, 11:12 PM   #686
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrushEm12
Hey has anyone tried the supposing confidence cheat where in depth charts u bring 2nd string to 1st and the player gains 5 points ... So u can switch 2 players back n forth then exit depth charts 2 get the points .... Suppose 2 be able 2 do this as many times u want to get the Confidence points up .... Havent tried it yet jus curious ....
Ya.......so..........this totally works. Not sure what to think. It's a huge cheat for online cfm players. Since I only play offline it doesn't affect me. Just have to play in a league where you trust the other guys. I do hate how some guys drop confidence for the most random things. If a guy plays like crap then tart's cool. But when a guy has a good game and then says I could have done more and drops 3 confidence that sucks. I guess this is a fix for that. Going with the glass is half full thought.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-14-2014, 12:00 AM   #687
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrushEm12
It only works on certain positions. I think they may have fixed it were you can't just do it as many times as you want. It also takes away from the starter that you took out. We looked into it in our Online dynasty when we started and banned doing it.
Old 12-14-2014, 12:49 AM   #688
Rookie

KrushEm12's Arena

OVR: 0

Ya so I just tried this .... offline cfm 32 team control .... Sooo u can max out confidence for QBs - RBs - TEs - LT ?? - LE - RE - All LBs - FSs - SSs .... but by doing so ur also gonna bump up 2nd strings too ... But hey its somethin like a lil middle finger to the EAs screw up on confidence ratings ... Better than nuthin I guess

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »