Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 88 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-16-2014, 10:11 AM   #697
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Charter04 thank you so much for these sliders. They've revived my interest in this game.

I was wondering though whether you could give some input on one issue I'm having. Currently I'm in week 7 with the Carolina Panthers and Cam Newton currently has 16 fumbles. I always try to slide as much as possible but with the vacuum tackles it can be difficult to pull off sometimes. If he's tackled or decides to dive instead of slide it is pretty much an automatic fumble with these sliders. Any suggestions on what to tweak fumble to? I was thinking going +5 each game and see what happens.
Old 12-16-2014, 12:33 PM   #698
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyxatron
Charter04 thank you so much for these sliders. They've revived my interest in this game.

I was wondering though whether you could give some input on one issue I'm having. Currently I'm in week 7 with the Carolina Panthers and Cam Newton currently has 16 fumbles. I always try to slide as much as possible but with the vacuum tackles it can be difficult to pull off sometimes. If he's tackled or decides to dive instead of slide it is pretty much an automatic fumble with these sliders. Any suggestions on what to tweak fumble to? I was thinking going +5 each game and see what happens.

Yea that would work. It's a hard one to get in that sweat spot. I'm trying to find that spot myself. As you raise fumble slider you might have to raise tackle a little if you start breaking to many tackles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2014, 06:24 PM   #699
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyxatron

I'm pretty sure I have it at 3 right now for hum/Cpu and it seems pretty good. Still a good idea to try to slide whenever possible though. I wouldn't go up 5 clicks at a time. That's to much. Try 1-2 at a time at the most. It's pretty sensitive.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-18-2014, 10:16 AM   #700
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

I really enjoy these slider changes charter, keep up the work man! The only issue is I'm the Jaguars in my online CFM, I'm 2-0, but when I plyed the Redskins RG3 went 9/23, and my pass defense really isn't good in my op, any way to fix this, obviously adjust cpu accuracy, but idk if it would screw up the sliders in any way.
Old 12-18-2014, 02:06 PM   #701
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regency1998
I really enjoy these slider changes charter, keep up the work man! The only issue is I'm the Jaguars in my online CFM, I'm 2-0, but when I plyed the Redskins RG3 went 9/23, and my pass defense really isn't good in my op, any way to fix this, obviously adjust cpu accuracy, but idk if it would screw up the sliders in any way.
I haven't had any problems with QB acc at 3. For one RGIII is one the most innacurate starters in the NFL and two if you play with a D lineman even if you don't get to the QB it seems to make them panic knowing you're chasing them and not your CPU teammate. I only play with my MLB and in year 2 of my CFM I am 1-2 so far with all 3 games being decided by less than one score. The 3 QBs I played were Mallet (63%), Manziel (54%), and Rivers (71%).
Old 12-18-2014, 02:41 PM   #702
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

Well idk, I just don't see rg3 missing passes which should be completed when he has no pressure on him, especially against a really bad secondary in my cfm, however nick foles did go 12/26, he threw passes that were, well to no one, I'll play another game tonight and see what happens, other than that the sliders are awesome!
Old 12-18-2014, 08:03 PM   #703
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regency1998
Well idk, I just don't see rg3 missing passes which should be completed when he has no pressure on him, especially against a really bad secondary in my cfm, however nick foles did go 12/26, he threw passes that were, well to no one, I'll play another game tonight and see what happens, other than that the sliders are awesome!
Definitely get 4-5 games in before changes. If u still feel the QB acc isn't right I'd go up maybe 3-5 clicks at a time. That way u can be sure other aspects don't get jacked up. Personally I haven't noticed this.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-18-2014, 08:44 PM   #704
Rookie

OVR: 3

How's everyone experiencing these sliders so far with the majority of the settings at one? Do you find that the ratings matter more? Does the game seem too easy now, like you have more of an advantage over the CPU? I've been using Jarrod's sliders for a while but the robo QB with the backups is pissing me off. So I decided to test these out after starting a new CFM with Rondo's rosters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »