Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 91 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2014, 07:12 PM   #721
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiser006
The front page with your sliders are up to date now? Or are you saying you are going to lower them from what you have on the front page?

It's all up to date but, I played more tonight and I made more changes. I actually lowered some stuff to 0. I like it better. I'll update as soon as get the chance. One change I made as raising offside to 2. It's really helping the DL get a better jump


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 10:03 PM   #722
Rookie
 
Cruiser006's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2009
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
It's all up to date but, I played more tonight and I made more changes. I actually lowered some stuff to 0. I like it better. I'll update as soon as get the chance. One change I made as raising offside to 2. It's really helping the DL get a better jump


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting my next season and will use the updated sliders. I'll keep you posted as to my thoughts but I'm sure I will enjoy them. I've enjoyed your sliders in the past.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cruiser006 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 09:02 AM   #723
Rookie
 
Cruiser006's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2009
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Only one game...but they felt great. QB completion % was very accurate (67% and 62%)...passing and rushing yards realistic...I had 3 sacks only...overall, it was much better than your other sliders which I thought were pretty darn good.

For next year's Madden, you should start adjusting the sliders like this first...
Cruiser006 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 01:48 AM   #724
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Do you encounter problems with the cpu fumbling frequently and struggling to move the ball?
GeneralsHockey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:28 PM   #725
Rookie
 
BritPitbull's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Sep 2004
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
It's all up to date but, I played more tonight and I made more changes. I actually lowered some stuff to 0. I like it better. I'll update as soon as get the chance. One change I made as raising offside to 2. It's really helping the DL get a better jump


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Four months after the start of this thread and you're still working on it? That's dedication.
BritPitbull is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 11:11 AM   #726
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralsHockey
Do you encounter problems with the cpu fumbling frequently and struggling to move the ball?
Reason I asked this was because I played one with Dallas vs SF and I destroyed them, 43-24, Kaepernick got sacked 5 times and my defense forced 5 fumbles, 3 returned for touchdowns, but then I realized I had fatigue set at 75 and then I started a new Carolina CFM and loaded these sliders in with fatigue at 50 and got this out of it. Great game, loved how different the game felt with these sliders, only 3 total sacks all game between both teams, my user running attack felt very nice even though the stats weren't as good as the CPU, I saw a very cool animation from Vincent Jackson where he made the game clinching catch on 3rd and 8, reminiscent of the one Dez Bryant made vs Houston. Enjoyed these a lot thanks man, here's that box score:
Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sep 7, 20141ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Carolina Panthers (0-0-0)077014
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-0-0)777021
Team Stats Comparison
CARTAM
Total Offense287388
Rushing Yards114169
Passing Yards173219
First Downs1822
Punt Return Yards482
Kick Return Yards470
Total Yards382390
Turnovers11
3rd Down Converstion38
4th Down Conversion10
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals22
Penalties05
Posession Time27:1032:50
Carolina Panthers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C. Newton16/2918021
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
J. Stewart20743.70
C. Newton6254.20
D. Williams2126.00
M. Tolbert482.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
G. Olsen79713.92
K. Benjamin6589.70
J. Cotchery2126.00
J. Stewart11313.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
S. Loutulei52
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M. Glennon25/3523710
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D. Martin251445.81
J. Lane2115.50
C. Sims177.00
B. Rainey362.00
M. Glennon111.01
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
L. Stocker912113.40
D. Martin6345.70
V. Jackson44912.31
M. Evans3279.00
B. Rainey1-1-1.00
J. Lane111.00
A. Pettis166.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
A. Spence11
GeneralsHockey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 05:42 PM   #727
Rookie
 
bjb2445's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Charter,

Question about your slider set. Do you see many long TD runs or passes? Like do your RB's break loose or WR's beat the CBs on deep patterns?

I ask because I've played several All-Madden sets but the games seem very robotic. Challenging yes, but not very realistic. My long runs with my RBs are anywhere from 10-15 yards before I'm swamped by defenders. And forget about any long pass completions. The DBs blanket my receivers and I've never actually seen a WR break free on a deep pattern.

Games are challenging, but it gets kinda boring just plowing for 5 yards every carry and completing short slants or posts for 10 yards. I've read in the forums and it seems that All-Pro gets you a more Sim Style game. Do you think your sliders generally provide that?

Thanks
bjb2445 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 05:51 PM   #728
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,867
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjb2445
Charter,

Question about your slider set. Do you see many long TD runs or passes? Like do your RB's break loose or WR's beat the CBs on deep patterns?

I ask because I've played several All-Madden sets but the games seem very robotic. Challenging yes, but not very realistic. My long runs with my RBs are anywhere from 10-15 yards before I'm swamped by defenders. And forget about any long pass completions. The DBs blanket my receivers and I've never actually seen a WR break free on a deep pattern.

Games are challenging, but it gets kinda boring just plowing for 5 yards every carry and completing short slants or posts for 10 yards. I've read in the forums and it seems that All-Pro gets you a more Sim Style game. Do you think your sliders generally provide that?

Thanks
U will see big plays. I've had huge runs and deep passes as have the cpu. It doesn't necessarily happen every game but it happens enough. Even had a KR for a TD against me.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

tdawg3782 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 PM.

Top -