Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 95 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-12-2015, 09:03 PM   #753
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

I went ahead and raised cpu catching by 1. I was seeing to many easy drops by the CPU at 42.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-13-2015, 09:40 AM   #754
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I went ahead and raised cpu catching by 1. I was seeing to many easy drops by the CPU at 42.

Hey charter, if I raise the cpu accuracy by one tick, will bad qbs still do bad? Like I was just seeing some passes last night when I played against the lions, and MATT stfford missed some passes he would make, idk, he still passes for 61% so ig it's fine.

I also wanna add that I could not run On the lions! Which is what I like since there run defend is stout!
Johnathon Stewart 14 rushes 21 yards
Deangelo Williams 6 rushes 5 yards
Can Newton 4 rushes 22 yards

Sliders looking great man!

MADDEN 15 FRANCHISE: ATLANTA FALCONS (8-3)YEAR ONE
NBA 2K15 FRANCHISE: MILWAUKEE BUCKS (2-3)YEAR ONE
Old 01-13-2015, 04:40 PM   #755
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

Quick week 2 games stats:
Panthers me vs cpu Lions
Panthers 37 vs 11 lions

CAR:
Can Newton 27/44 564 yards 4 TDs
Mike Tolbert 1 rush 5 yards

Kelvin Benjamin 6 catches 124 yards
Sthephen Hill 5 catches 197 yards (2 70+ yards) 2 TDS
GREG Olsen 4 catches 103 yards
Johnathon Stewart 4 catches 30 yards

Defense - 6 sacks 3 ints 0FF

DET:
MATT Stafford 21/35 203 yards 3 ints
Kellen Moore 1/4 2 yards

Reggie Bush 10 carries 44 yards 1 TD
Darrick Rogers 6 catches 38 yards
Reggie bush 5 catches 43 yards
Cory Fueller 3 catches 20 yards
Calvin Johnson 3 catches 38 yards (We shut him downnnnnnnn haha!)

Defense - 4 sacks 0 INTS 2FF

Overall a good game, I passed a lot due to the fact that I just couldn't get the run game going, I also broke the record by 10 yards thanks to hills 80 yard td and a 72, and kelvins 57 yard catch. Their d line is stout but their secondary is boo boo. I enjoyed seeing inaccurate throws by both teams, and I enjoyed how my defense played. We cancelled out Johnson and Tate but Darrick Rogers tho......idk haha, the panthers corners arnt good either but this josh Norman dude who had 3 picks has a bright future! I really liked how these played but I still think the CPUs accuracy should go up just a tad bit. Hope u read this charter, got some good stats to help u look and dissect how the sliders are doing.

MADDEN 15 FRANCHISE: ATLANTA FALCONS (8-3)YEAR ONE
NBA 2K15 FRANCHISE: MILWAUKEE BUCKS (2-3)YEAR ONE
Old 01-13-2015, 04:44 PM   #756
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regency1998
Hey charter, if I raise the cpu accuracy by one tick, will bad qbs still do bad? Like I was just seeing some passes last night when I played against the lions, and MATT stfford missed some passes he would make, idk, he still passes for 61% so ig it's fine.

I also wanna add that I could not run On the lions! Which is what I like since there run defend is stout!
Can Newton 4 rushes 22 yards

Sliders looking great man!
I think 4 would still be fine. I'm thinking about raising it to 4 myself.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:38 AM   #757
Rookie

If anyone does raise it to 4, i'm interested to see the results, cuz 3 is perfect for getting realistic percentages, but i'd like to see more passing yards
Old 01-14-2015, 10:26 AM   #758
Rookie

Cruiser006's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralsHockey
If anyone does raise it to 4, i'm interested to see the results, cuz 3 is perfect for getting realistic percentages, but i'd like to see more passing yards

I'm probably going to raise it to 4. I also lowered my QB to 9. I'm 7-1 with a QB that has an overall rating of 76...looking for an extreme challenge!

Old 01-14-2015, 03:26 PM   #759
Rookie

Im going to play my Season Finale vs Atlanta with CPU QBA updated to 4, will edit this post with thoughts after.
Old 01-14-2015, 04:55 PM   #760
Just started!

Didn't enjoy the sliders I used in my first CFM season too much so I tried the ones in the first post to start my second season. The game worked well on both offense and defense, QBs were taking deep shots rather than checking it down every down for short gains with a huge completion rate etc. and then I started running the ball, having wanted to see how the passing game played out against these sliders first. I have a great offensive line, my interior linemen each have 99 run block. The previous season I'd managed to balance the run game to a point where I got between 4 and 5 yards per carry, which was realistic but not too OP. Against the set in the first post my running backs combined for 27 carries for 363 yards, checking the other posts this doesn't seem to be consistent with the experiences others are having, is this simply because of my offensive line, and if so, how can I fix this without influencing the rest of the game too much?

Just played a second game to make sure it wasn't a one off and I averaged 15.6 yards per carry with my lead back. First play from scrimmage was a 61 yard touchdown run. Sliders are impossible to use for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »