Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2015, 05:40 PM   #761
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by caius
Didn't enjoy the sliders I used in my first CFM season too much so I tried the ones in the first post to start my second season. The game worked well on both offense and defense, QBs were taking deep shots rather than checking it down every down for short gains with a huge completion rate etc. and then I started running the ball, having wanted to see how the passing game played out against these sliders first. I have a great offensive line, my interior linemen each have 99 run block. The previous season I'd managed to balance the run game to a point where I got between 4 and 5 yards per carry, which was realistic but not too OP. Against the set in the first post my running backs combined for 27 carries for 363 yards, checking the other posts this doesn't seem to be consistent with the experiences others are having, is this simply because of my offensive line, and if so, how can I fix this without influencing the rest of the game too much?

Just played a second game to make sure it wasn't a one off and I averaged 15.6 yards per carry with my lead back. First play from scrimmage was a 61 yard touchdown run. Sliders are impossible to use for me.
Sorry man, good luck finding a set for whatever your finding!

MADDEN 15 FRANCHISE: ATLANTA FALCONS (8-3)YEAR ONE
NBA 2K15 FRANCHISE: MILWAUKEE BUCKS (2-3)YEAR ONE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2015, 06:05 PM   #762
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by caius
Didn't enjoy the sliders I used in my first CFM season too much so I tried the ones in the first post to start my second season. The game worked well on both offense and defense, QBs were taking deep shots rather than checking it down every down for short gains with a huge completion rate etc. and then I started running the ball, having wanted to see how the passing game played out against these sliders first. I have a great offensive line, my interior linemen each have 99 run block. The previous season I'd managed to balance the run game to a point where I got between 4 and 5 yards per carry, which was realistic but not too OP. Against the set in the first post my running backs combined for 27 carries for 363 yards, checking the other posts this doesn't seem to be consistent with the experiences others are having, is this simply because of my offensive line, and if so, how can I fix this without influencing the rest of the game too much?

Just played a second game to make sure it wasn't a one off and I averaged 15.6 yards per carry with my lead back. First play from scrimmage was a 61 yard touchdown run. Sliders are impossible to use for me.

Well I'm not sure if your ever going to get sliders to work for you if every lineman you start is 99 in run blocking. No line in NFL history had 99's across the line like that IMO. These are supposed to play out according to ratings but, if the ratings aren't realistic you aren't going to get realistic results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2015, 07:26 PM   #763
Rookie

Does the WR catching slider have an effect on QB accuracy? I feel with QB accuracy at 10 and WR catching at one i'm over throwing routes like crazy, compared to QB accuracy at 10 and WR catching at 50 I'm completing almost all of my passes.

Last edited by tyg412; 01-14-2015 at 07:57 PM.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:18 PM   #764
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyg412
Does the WR catching slider have an effect on QB accuracy? I feel with QB accuracy at 10 and WR catching at one i'm over throwing routes like crazy, compared to QB accuracy at 10 and WR catching at 50 I'm completing almost all of my passes.

It's possible. At least for the user side. I know it doesn't do anything for the actual catching. Having it at 1 should cause crazy drops but, it doesn't at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2015, 10:46 PM   #765
MVP

OVR: 6

Why have separate special team sliders when there is only one when you import them into cfm?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2015, 04:38 AM   #766
Rookie

Trilogy's Arena

I just booted up your new set in CFM against the Colts and it's insane... Luck pump faked to the right and then backed up and launched it down the field for a 70 yard TD to Reggie Wayne... that might have been the most realistic feeling play since I bought Madden at release.

Blows my mind it happened with 1's in most sliders

Update:
I finished the game with 1 sack but over 50 points in a 50 to 31 game. So much of the game played amazing and I did this using NFL.com's all rookie team. Runs up the middle were cut short and runs to the outside were long and fruitful. It's crazy how much of the game runs right on these settings... the CPU QB had no fear of throwing down field as he got 2 long TD's to Wayne and Hilton. Anyone else use these yet?

Last edited by Trilogy; 01-15-2015 at 10:09 AM.
Old 01-15-2015, 10:04 AM   #767
Rookie

Trilogy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbergh22
Why have separate special team sliders when there is only one when you import them into cfm?
When you set the sliders outside of CFM it allows you to set them separately for player/cpu. It's also recommended to do it this way.
Old 01-15-2015, 10:46 AM   #768
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbergh22
I just have it like that for those who want to use this set in play now. For CFM it uses whatever you have entered in the user side for both when you import them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »