Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2015, 11:57 AM   #769
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Any tips for getting the cpu offense to step it up. I run 2 online cfms with multiple users and im by far the better madden player then most of them but would like to cpu to pose a threat to beat some of us. been using both your version 3.0 and the new sliders with everything really low and have liked the results of the second set but have had issue with the cpu doing much on offense.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:12 PM   #770
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin6
Any tips for getting the cpu offense to step it up. I run 2 online cfms with multiple users and im by far the better madden player then most of them but would like to cpu to pose a threat to beat some of us. been using both your version 3.0 and the new sliders with everything really low and have liked the results of the second set but have had issue with the cpu doing much on offense.
I'm in a online CFM too and I don't know if these sliders would work in that setting. I think I have the set we are using in our CFM on the OP.

If you do use the new ones you just have to raise what ever area's the cpu needs help in. maybe raise the cpu accuracy. raise cpu fumble slider and/or run block slider. that type of thing.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:14 PM   #771
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

my bad I haven't updated the OP with our CPU side yet. I'll try and do that later today
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2015, 01:19 PM   #772
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I just updated the OP with the CPU side of the sliders we are using in the online CFM I'm in. Guys have lost and had pretty close games.
Old 01-15-2015, 04:51 PM   #773
Rookie

Will keeping penalties at default affect anything? and does speed threshold at one have any benefits over keeping it at 50? I like keeping sliders as close to default if they have no obvious effect on the game play.
Old 01-15-2015, 04:57 PM   #774
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyg412
Will keeping penalties at default affect anything? and does speed threshold at one have any benefits over keeping it at 50? I like keeping sliders as close to default if they have no obvious effect on the game play.
yes leaving penalties at 50 will affect it. Penalties have a sometimes big affect on gameplay. yes the threshold being different will also affect it. everything is set for a reason.

Game speed is the only one that won't really have much affect. slow or normal should be fine.
Old 01-16-2015, 04:38 PM   #775
Rookie

can i leave fatigue at 50? i've been noticing my oline making subs when its at 60.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2015, 05:43 PM   #776
MVP

OVR: 6

So i played as the seahawks vs the 49ners twice in my cfm to test cpu accuracy. The first time i had it at 4 and Colin was a machine. The second time i dropped it to 3 and he hardly threw the ball and was below 50%. I can't find a middle ground.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »