schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders - Page 12 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-31-2014, 06:19 PM   #89
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

Played three games so far the sliders work great only problem like the previous poster said by the end of the second qtr the starting rb goes out and you can't get him back. Tried subs tried formation subs tried even putting the starting rb in the second slot
Old 08-31-2014, 06:39 PM   #90
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallofhate
Played three games so far the sliders work great only problem like the previous poster said by the end of the second qtr the starting rb goes out and you can't get him back. Tried subs tried formation subs tried even putting the starting rb in the second slot
Is that in Play Now or CFM?
Old 08-31-2014, 06:41 PM   #91
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Does he come back in after halftime?
Old 08-31-2014, 07:38 PM   #92
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

It's on play now I haven't played it with the mygm stuff. Yeah it's bad the rb is gone for the whole game. I won by the skin of my teeth with the skins when I lost Alfred Morris and my second game my boys were riding high with Murray up by 14 then boom he went out and the back up didn't keep up the productivity and then fumbled causing a 10 point swing. Idk how or why it's happening
Old 08-31-2014, 07:49 PM   #93
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
It's on play now I haven't played it with the mygm stuff. Yeah it's bad the rb is gone for the whole game. I won by the skin of my teeth with the skins when I lost Alfred Morris and my second game my boys were riding high with Murray up by 14 then boom he went out and the back up didn't keep up the productivity and then fumbled causing a 10 point swing. Idk how or why it's happening

I left my auto subs ad default for play now and I have not had this happen to me once.....that's weird u have

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:52 PM   #94
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

Yeah idk I thought it was nothing until I read someone else say the same thing. Sliders are great though.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:24 PM   #95
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Yeah idk I thought it was nothing until I read someone else say the same thing. Sliders are great though.
thank you sir!!

MAJOR UPDATE TO THE FRONT PAGE GUYS....GO HAVE A LOOK.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:10 PM   #96
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey schnaidt....saw you updated your set and you made a comment that the RBK slider appears to be broken. This is an excerpt from one of the posts I made in my slider thread....thought this might shed some light (testing was only done assessing Hum RBK)..

I am becoming more convinced that the Hum RBK slider affects the CPU defenders as more of a run defense slider.The push at the line doesn't change too much (it DOES change some in a logical manner); but at low settings the LBs play more aggressive and get sucked right into the blocking while safeties stay in coverage longer (why it is easier to run). At higher settings, the LBs play more smartly by playing their gaps and reacting more intelligently (safeties will play the run/pass more intelligently too - they won't bite on PA at extreme settings). I think this is very similar to how the run defense slider on NCAA functioned.

Don't know if this will help you or not, but wanted to throw it out there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »