schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders - Page 13 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-31-2014, 11:10 PM   #97
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

Thank u....I put broken because earlier I this thread I wrote that for human run blocking felt reversed...but I been trying to tweak so much that eventually I couldn't tell a difference.

But I do have rbk for user at 75.

Will Look into more. Thanks ☺

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:39 PM   #98
Banned

OVR: 4

these play great but I just can't stop the cpu's robo qb. 90% completion rates are a regular occurrence.
What am I doing wrong?
Old 08-31-2014, 11:41 PM   #99
Rookie

martz28's Arena

OVR: 3

I am trying these out in my Titans CFM and using coach mode , do you think I should change any of the sliders , like should I even them out or will that mess everything up ?

Thanks in advance for any help
Old 08-31-2014, 11:52 PM   #100
Rookie

catfish9-5's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking12344
these play great but I just can't stop the cpu's robo qb. 90% completion rates are a regular occurrence.
What am I doing wrong?
Same here. I see a couple of early incomplete passes due to errant throws then the rest of game, money. Seems every game I play the CPU only has 3-4 incompletions for the majority of game.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:52 PM   #101
Rookie

OVR: 0

I don't mean to take away all the great effort everyone has done with these different sliders to help improve this year's Madden, but.....In truth, we really shouldn't have to go to all this trouble to make this game playable. EA should have done a hell of a lot better job programing from the get go. There's no reason why we should have to waste countless hrs changing QB profiles, sliders, etc. I like how we can have the option of tuning the game how we want, but this is ridiculous.

I'll prolly stick with these sliders for now, but I'm giving EA about a month to release a patch that fixes just about all these bugs. If not, then I'm not just done with this Madden, but any Madden that comes out for good. This is the 1st Madden I bought since 2010, and besides the graphical facelift, the same damn game pretty much.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:02 AM   #102
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish9-5
Same here. I see a couple of early incomplete passes due to errant throws then the rest of game, money. Seems every game I play the CPU only has 3-4 incompletions for the majority of game.
Yeah, this is a shame. I am either playing this game very wrong or ea has broken football.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:07 AM   #103
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

No u guys...it's dumb ea...I should have known they would release a game with something so stupid being what's wrong....and they won't even a dress it....it's basically. Either have qb complete every throw or as a user get bout 10 sacks a game...

Lowering qb accuracy. Will make them more inaccurate. But causes more runs to he called...this game has so much potential but leave it to,ea to screw it up

Old 09-01-2014, 12:09 AM   #104
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by martz28
I am trying these out in my Titans CFM and using coach mode , do you think I should change any of the sliders , like should I even them out or will that mess everything up ?

Thanks in advance for any help

No u should be fine just put them in on home screen then go to com an hit import

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »