schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders - Page 33 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-22-2014, 07:45 PM   #257
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
eek....I haven't seen those kinds of numbers at all on any set.

People will argue this as well.....but I think the CPU QBs get rid of the ball better at high IG settings. Sounds like you are at your wits end....you might want to try it.
that would make zero sense unless the slider was reversed.....

but...it is ea...it is madden....its totally within the realm of possibilities...ill give it a shot

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 09-23-2014, 08:33 PM   #258
Just started!

OVR: 0

Great Sliders schnaidt1! Gives me a challenge and makes gameplay very realistic. Done my first game in CFM offline with my fantasy drafted Steelers, finished a tie 26-26 (A first for me in Madden) and I just missed a 55 yard field goal in the last second of OT. Keep up the good work
Old 09-24-2014, 11:05 PM   #259
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

Thanks man....appreciate the positive feedback....

Maybe this will be the year i make o.s. top 5 sliders

Old 09-29-2014, 12:32 AM   #260
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
HOUSE RULES: i never do house rules...but until madden puts out a patch or tuner to address a few things...DO NOT USE JUMP THE SNAP OR USER CATCH...boom thats it...pretty simple house rules right? .....
I have lurking here for years but never post. These sliders are the best I have found on OS so I wanted to log on and comment. I do have two points of frustration with them: 1) Still too many sacks against CPU 2) I think the AI on "Pro Level" is programmed to let the user win. I played 6 games with these sliders -- all 6 were very competitive but in EVERY game the CPU would get "stupid" in the 4th and let me win -- often with a comeback. As such I was inspired by these to create a new set of sliders that are currently giving me the best Madden experience I have ever had at All Pro / Slow settings. Getting great defensive games, minimal sacks and realistic CPU passing. I really want to share them on this forum but prefer to start another thread rather than hijack yours. Unfortunately it seems OS will not let me start a new thread even though I have been here over a year. I guess it is probably related to my lack of post count. Too bad -- I have no idea what the minimum is and this policy really seems to discourage new users and long time lurkers from contributing here. Any suggestions? And thanks for creating a slider set good enough that I wanted to log on and comment. Cheers, GnP
Old 09-29-2014, 02:04 AM   #261
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Just keep making posts until it let's you start a thread. It can't be that many. If you have figured out a way to get minimal sacks you owe it to the world to get that set posted lol. You'll be a hero.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:03 PM   #262
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

U have to post 9times....

And that's odd...I've never had that happen too me in code games...in cfm anyway....

I agree with too many sacks i wish i knew how to fix it...

All pro can give more challenging games in some aspects but normally in sacrifice of realism....

Once sacks get fixed i think everything will be better..

Posting my final update pre patch in a few moments

Old 09-29-2014, 08:15 PM   #263
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
Just keep making posts until it let's you start a thread. It can't be that many. If you have figured out a way to get minimal sacks you owe it to the world to get that set posted lol. You'll be a hero.
Thanks. Ok I will try to find a way to get these posted. Not sure about being a hero, but these slide threads -- particularly this one have been quite thought provoking -- so if mine help give some people some thought provoking ideas of their own, all the better.
Old 09-29-2014, 08:20 PM   #264
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
U have to post 9times....

And that's odd...I've never had that happen too me in code games...in cfm anyway....

I agree with too many sacks i wish i knew how to fix it...

All pro can give more challenging games in some aspects but normally in sacrifice of realism....

Once sacks get fixed i think everything will be better..

Posting my final update pre patch in a few moments
Great! ok 9 is not too bad. Will look forward to your final update. How many sacks are you currently getting? What sacrifices in realism do you think get made? I must admit despite the quirk of 4th quarter CPU meltdowns, I was pleasantly surprised at how your sliders play so well at "Pro" I never would have suspected "Pro" could be made this challenging.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »