schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders - Page 35 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-02-2014, 12:04 AM   #273
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

@schnaidt1: when you said its reversed for user on the first page, did you mean that pass coverage is man and pass reaction is zone for the user?
Old 10-02-2014, 10:27 AM   #274
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

I do enjoy my set on the OP

My tweaks are to try and fix sacks which break the game for me...

Also trying rushins concept of lower pass reaction so i had to adjust other things to not let the difficulty slip

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 10-03-2014, 08:05 PM   #275
Rookie

OVR: 3

What differences can I expect using these in play now or offline cfm. If penalties are super important how can you be trying out such a drastic change?

Last edited by Felkmaster; 10-03-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Old 10-03-2014, 10:49 PM   #276
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Offline doesn't have the tuner....

But the penalties are just trying to fix the too many Sack problem....the adjustment posted above is for you guys too help test and give feedback before i post them to the OP is all

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 10-04-2014, 12:17 AM   #277
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Offline doesn't have the tuner....

But the penalties are just trying to fix the too many Sack problem....the adjustment posted above is for you guys too help test and give feedback before i post them to the OP is all
Haven't been able to play lately. Just been so busy. But plan on plugging in the adjusted set and will give feedback. Still best set I've played with.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 10-04-2014, 08:33 AM   #278
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I do enjoy my set on the OP

My tweaks are to try and fix sacks which break the game for me...

Also trying rushins concept of lower pass reaction so i had to adjust other things to not let the difficulty slip
You will be a hero if you figure it out. It's so frustrating. I've moved on to an AP set but enjoyed yours at first. I'll give em a shot again if you find some sack relief.
Old 10-04-2014, 01:45 PM   #279
Rookie

OVR: 3

What does tuner do? Anyone try the new settings? I'm eager to start my career. Do u get disconnects in online cfm when solo?

Last edited by Felkmaster; 10-04-2014 at 02:37 PM.
Old 10-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #280
Rookie

OVR: 0

This year I didn't really want to change to much with sliders etc, just stuck with pretty much what I have with in the past. I never touch penalty sliders at all. They never seem to work so I just leave them at default.... However

I was a little annoyed about wr awareness around the sidelines and there aggressiveness to compete for the ball. I decided to try opi and dpi at 20.

Omg I couldn't believe it, the toe tapping is back and my receivers are going up top to get there ball. Iam rolling with the redskins in my practice cfm, ( waiting for the patch like everyone else ) and there was one catch in the back of the enzone by Jackson that was unfriggin believable. Played two more games and everything was sweet in how my receivers played.

I have human wr at 35 by the way and couldn't be happier. I don't understand people complaining about drops in this game. I might see on average 2 to 3 drops a game from receivers around the 60's or 70's in traffic but no wide open drops.

So really want to thank the op on the heads up about opi and dpi on 20, has changed the game for me. I also use all pro difficulty.

Also just some feedback in terms of CPU pass defence. I have tried every combo I reckon with reaction and coverage. Really low reaction is ok with very high coverage but is to inconsistent. I have settle with something close thou which is more consistent. 25 reaction with 75 coverage works for me but only if you leave int at 50, as I believe this seems to be the CPU pass awareness slider. I see to many slider sets dropping int too low which is weakening the CPU defence. Also way too many drops below 50.

Again cheers to the Op, I think you have a very good understanding of madden sliders, not only this year but in years past. Defendiatly a Top 5 slider guru here at OS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »