schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders - Page 36 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-06-2014, 06:30 AM   #281
#AFL2K

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

Im not as knowledgeable about your sport as I am about others. I always look for a good slider set at the Pro level as I get cut up on higher diff levels.

The sliders in Madden are inhuman. Every slider impacts everything else in the game. You adjust one slider to fix an issue and it throws off 2-3 other things.

Ive been playing around with sliders to fix my lack of a passing attack, and my inability to get YAC, and of course robo QB and too many sacks on defense.

I've been fiddling sliders inside pre-season games for my CFM, and finally got to a point where I was getting some nice pass numbers with my QB and seeing plenty of YAC. Robo QB and too many sacks were still a problem, but I'd keep adjusting.

Now I find out that you have to adjust sliders in the main menu, and import them. I havent been doing that. So now I think Ill just have to start again. Ill try these.

I reckon Madden would have plenty of players who give up on the game in their pursuit of a decent, realistic playing game.

What is AFL Evolution and how do you play it?
Old 10-06-2014, 10:11 AM   #282
Just started!

OVR: 0

Speed Threshold at 48 CHANGES EVERYTHING,,,,it makes it fun again...I take the passing acc to 75 to limit sacks...i take receiving down to 42 to control pass percentage.... I take off pass int and def pass int down to 11 each and I take tackle down to 11 and int down to 11...everything else stays at 50 on all pro and fast....i play 11 minutes with 11 sec run off and i sim off and play as a safety on defense so I am not sure how this works for offense...but for defense players this is money...TRUST me SPEED THRESHOLD at 48 changes everything.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:28 PM   #283
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

GUYS....I CAN SAY THIS CONFIDENTLY...THE FINAL....YES...YOU READ THIS RIGHT...FINAL UPDATE HAS BEEN POSTED....THESE ARE SO GOOD I CAN FINALLY START MY CFM AND ENJOY IT!! SACKS HAVE BEEN MOSTLY FIXED...WILL HAVE 1 AND 2 SACK GAMES AND SOMETIMES A 5 SACK GAME...

USER RUSHING HAS BEEN MADE MORE DIFFICULT. CPU ACTING DUMB ON DRIVES ADDRESSED...ONLY ISSUE LEFT IS JUST HIGH COMPLETION PERCENTAGES BUT I WOULD RATHER HAVE THAT THEN TOO MANY SACKS.

THESE ARE VERY CHALLENGING IN MY OPINION...UPDATES INCLUDE TWEAKS BASED ON RUSHINS FINDING FOR PASS REACTION...AND A GUY ON HERE STATING THAT KEEPING DEFENSIVE CONE ON MADE CPU PLAY BETTER...DUDE WAS RIGHT..

THE UPDATES ARE POSTED ON THE OP...AND ILL PUT THEM RIGHT HERE..

ENJOY FELLAS

HUM/CPU

qb acc: 3/40
pass blocking: 25/98
wr catching: 42/52
run blocking: 1/95
Fumbles: 35/85
Reaction time: 2/5
interceptions: 67/69
Pass coverage: 80/92
tackling: 20/98

Special teams

FG power: 48/54
FG Accuracy: 42/56
Punt power: 48/52
Punt Accuracy: 46/56
kickoff power: 50/56

Penalties SUPER IMPORTANT!!!

Offside: 0
False Start: 2
Holding: 55
Facemask: 0
DPI: 20
OPI: 20
PUNT CATCH interference: 40
Clipping: 60
int grounding: 10
roughing the passer: 10
roughing the kicker: 75

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:54 PM   #284
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
GUYS....I CAN SAY THIS CONFIDENTLY...THE FINAL....YES...YOU READ THIS RIGHT...FINAL UPDATE HAS BEEN POSTED....THESE ARE SO GOOD I CAN FINALLY START MY CFM AND ENJOY IT!! SACKS HAVE BEEN MOSTLY FIXED...WILL HAVE 1 AND 2 SACK GAMES AND SOMETIMES A 5 SACK GAME...

USER RUSHING HAS BEEN MADE MORE DIFFICULT. CPU ACTING DUMB ON DRIVES ADDRESSED...ONLY ISSUE LEFT IS JUST HIGH COMPLETION PERCENTAGES BUT I WOULD RATHER HAVE THAT THEN TOO MANY SACKS.

THESE ARE VERY CHALLENGING IN MY OPINION...UPDATES INCLUDE TWEAKS BASED ON RUSHINS FINDING FOR PASS REACTION...AND A GUY ON HERE STATING THAT KEEPING DEFENSIVE CONE ON MADE CPU PLAY BETTER...DUDE WAS RIGHT..

THE UPDATES ARE POSTED ON THE OP...AND ILL PUT THEM RIGHT HERE..

ENJOY FELLAS

HUM/CPU

qb acc: 3/40
pass blocking: 25/98
wr catching: 42/52
run blocking: 1/95
Fumbles: 35/85
Reaction time: 2/5
interceptions: 67/69
Pass coverage: 80/92
tackling: 20/98

Special teams

FG power: 48/54
FG Accuracy: 42/56
Punt power: 48/52
Punt Accuracy: 46/56
kickoff power: 50/56

Penalties SUPER IMPORTANT!!!

Offside: 0
False Start: 2
Holding: 55
Facemask: 0
DPI: 20
OPI: 20
PUNT CATCH interference: 40
Clipping: 60
int grounding: 10
roughing the passer: 10
roughing the kicker: 75
Do you think it would effect the game much if I was to put the game speed to normal instead of slow schnaidt1?
Old 10-06-2014, 08:17 PM   #285
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

Normal speed has quirky animations....and makes running game easier....cpu passing is quicker

Old 10-06-2014, 09:09 PM   #286
Rookie

How is the late game CPU play calling on pro?
Old 10-06-2014, 09:40 PM   #287
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

Ive had too many game winning drives against me...ill put.it that way

Old 10-07-2014, 10:52 PM   #288
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

I tried these on a lark, with the defensive graphics thing, and I'll just say that I was really, really pleasantly surprised.

I played a preseason game as OAK vs. DET and lost 27-17. On Pro. Lol.

Orlovsky played most of the game, since it was preseason, for the Lions and completed 60% of his passes, even. He went deep a couple times and got me once, throwing for 230 yards and 2 TDs.

Schaub and Carr were pretty wild, which was nice to see. I've never seen as many errant passes as I did that game by my QB.

The best thing about it was that I had 3 sacks. I've never had less than 6 in a CFM game before. One was a total fluke where the LT just missed the RDE and I got a free runner.

I think the graphics make a difference because I could tell than when I broke a block using a face button, the CPU QB "engaged" immediately, stepping up and throwing, and I got several bad throws from the CPU QB because of that.

Very interesting...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »