Home

schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2014, 01:16 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

How's the CPU late game play calling on Pro? I played one game on pro and really liked it except the CPU had the game won and because of bad late game play calling I ended up winning! Also they still had a chance to win and instead of calling a timeout they tried to spike the ball but ran out of time!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 01:31 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
try qb accuracy 10 for cpu

pass block at 85 for cpu

and int groundinh an rough passer at zero

lower user tackling to 20 and cpu to 25

lower user rushing to 42 and raise cpu rushing to 65
Trying these updated sliders with Patriots v Steelers (me)

Things are a little bit smoother, CPU can't run the ball, but I'm still getting 10+ YPC but it's the 1st Q so far. Passing for me still seems lax. Also I'm trying accel clock at 20
Old 08-28-2014, 01:53 PM   #27
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

Will be keeping an eye on these. I believe it was '13 I went with your pro set and it turned the whole game around for me.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:35 PM   #28
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loofry
Trying these updated sliders with Patriots v Steelers (me)

Things are a little bit smoother, CPU can't run the ball, but I'm still getting 10+ YPC but it's the 1st Q so far. Passing for me still seems lax. Also I'm trying accel clock at 20

yea run game im trying to fine tune...I had it turned down to 38 an coukdnt run....

for cpu....increased run blocking doesnt seem to help much....might need to lower clipping to improve run blockimg as that has done it in past versions.

as far as cpu play calling late in games ive seen zero bad play calling.

cpu pass defense does need to be boosted just trying to figure out which ones so dont lose the ability to throw deep ball...

def need help testing from you all....thank u for feedback so far...kewp it coming

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-28-2014, 04:46 PM   #29
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

I'm a guy who normally goes with All-Pro or All-MAdden, but I'm always willing to give pro a shot. I don't discriminate!

Finally playing a game with these. I'm in the middle of the game, but I'm already liking what I see.

Vikings (user) vs. Raiders (cpu)

Cpu rushing game looks really good right now. MJD is finding huge holes and punching through. I honestly haven't seen the CPU run this well on All Pro.

I'm actually seeing some YAC with this set, which is something I haven't seen much of at all on All-Pro, because it always seemed to go throw, catch, tackle a split second later.

This set feels very dynamic for me thus far.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:54 PM   #30
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
I'm a guy who normally goes with All-Pro or All-MAdden, but I'm always willing to give pro a shot. I don't discriminate!

Finally playing a game with these. I'm in the middle of the game, but I'm already liking what I see.

Vikings (user) vs. Raiders (cpu)

Cpu rushing game looks really good right now. MJD is finding huge holes and punching through. I honestly haven't seen the CPU run this well on All Pro.

I'm actually seeing some YAC with this set, which is something I haven't seen much of at all on All-Pro, because it always seemed to go throw, catch, tackle a split second later.

This set feels very dynamic for me thus far.

thats awesome. I get off work in a hr and I'm going to test more. ...few things I need to polish.

how is user run an pass game? what's cpu pass game look like?

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-28-2014, 05:19 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
yea run game im trying to fine tune...I had it turned down to 38 an coukdnt run....

for cpu....increased run blocking doesnt seem to help much....might need to lower clipping to improve run blockimg as that has done it in past versions.

as far as cpu play calling late in games ive seen zero bad play calling.

cpu pass defense does need to be boosted just trying to figure out which ones so dont lose the ability to throw deep ball...

def need help testing from you all....thank u for feedback so far...kewp it coming
Well just to update from that game, the CPU playcalling in the 2nd half picked up as Edelman and Brady hit me with a long pass play but one thing that's on my mind when I play with these sliders, does weather affect the sliders as well? Also I saw some nice holding calls which I reviewed and it looked legit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 06:27 PM   #32
Rookie

I'm seeing potential in these sliders! However in my testing the two biggest issues I see are a MAJOR inability to run the ball for human, and absolutely insane accuracy for CPU passing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »