schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders - Page 45 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 07-29-2015, 10:57 PM   #353
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

Ive tried low pass coverage with high cpu accuracy....they duo the same....they will goo like 20 yards down field but not much further.

I was hoping low coverage with low accuracy would give me something solid but it wasn't so....

The higher threshold is to keep running game for user in check

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 07-29-2015, 11:22 PM   #354
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

I think the sack issue is something we're going to have to live with. I restarted my cfm and in 2 preseason games (Giants and Bills) I have 7 sacks,5 against the Giants and 2 against the Bills.

I also personally think the cpbl is broken as even at 98-99 makes no difference in cpu pass block. The only option I see as viable is to play on fast/very fast....which I'm not willing to do as it makes the game look to arcadey for my liking....so I'm just going to have to live with it.

I don't want to give up quite yet....but I don't think there's a way to fix that issue.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 07-29-2015, 11:27 PM   #355
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

Oh yea,before I forget these are the sliders I used in my 2 games in preseason.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 07-30-2015, 12:32 AM   #356
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

With cpu accuracy at 2 and user pass coverage and reaction at 5....and IG at 10...

I was able to get brady to go 8 of 16 for 1 td an 1 pick in 1st half of a cfm game on pro.

Now...he did take a few sacks...but got a base...given how good he is...can slowly start to work things up from here...

Could be promising

Old 07-30-2015, 10:41 PM   #357
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

You may want to test vs Romo too. You'll notice Romo takes alot more deep throws and avoids more sacks. It all has to do w/ his traits, trigger happy and aggressive.
Everytime I play vs Tom Brady, my team seems to get alot more sacks and that's just not sim in any way.
Traits are a good way to open up the cpu passing more. Sucks to have to edit them but it does help more than going through a billion slider variations.
Old 07-31-2015, 09:47 AM   #358
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

Agreed......until you get to year 2 of your cfm....then what

Old 07-31-2015, 09:55 AM   #359
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
With cpu accuracy at 2 and user pass coverage and reaction at 5....and IG at 10...
you might be on to something here dude. I played last night against the Eagles in preseason,and using cpu qba at 25 along with IG at 75 and I plugged in your settings for user pass cov and reaction....Sanchez actually went deep on me 3 times.

I was only able to sack him twice as well,both on well timed blitzes and this is with cpbl at 0. He finished the game like 10-19 for 145 yards and 9.9 yards per pass attempt and 1 int.

I'm starting my regular season games tonight,but very very early it does seem a bit more promising as before I was very rarely if at all seeing a deep pass.

Quote:
Quote:
Jack Lambert
Quote:
Old 07-31-2015, 01:07 PM   #360
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

That's awesome...the lower pass reaction and coverage have seemed to help alot....quick question

What difficulty are you on?

I rock pro so just seeing if you got that on pro

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »