schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders - Page 46 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 07-31-2015, 03:11 PM   #361
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
That's awesome...the lower pass reaction and coverage have seemed to help alot....quick question

What difficulty are you on?

I rock pro so just seeing if you got that on pro
yep,definitely on pro

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 08-02-2015, 11:07 AM   #362
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

That is awesome.....do you have anymore stats with those settings u are testing out?

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 08-02-2015, 02:55 PM   #363
Rookie

OVR: 3

I came across this as there was a new post you two have hit the nail on the head. I am playing against cleveland first season game in connected career, Hoyer has gone down field at least 5 times in the first half completed 2. I am using the pg 45 sliders posted by Kramer with Schnaidt's CPU and User Accuracy and with the IG PC and reaction suggestions made. I did lower CPU catch to 25 or 30 as well
Old 08-03-2015, 01:31 AM   #364
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
That is awesome.....do you have anymore stats with those settings u are testing out?
Not really as I have been mainly looking at the cpu qb play. I have noticed something I don't like though,and leads me to believe the cpu pbl slider is completely broken.

At 0,I was getting anywhere between 2-4 sacks a game,when I experimented with it at 99 and then again 50,the cpu gave up so many sacks it was disgusting.....in my last CFM game against Tampa,I had 7 sacks...the game before I had 6......when I had cpu pbl at 0,the best I could muster is 4.

I'm also of the belief the hum rbl slider is messed up as well.....the lower I go,the better my running game gets and thinking that it might be reversed I upped it,and same thing...I had holes big enough to drive a freight train through.

Also I'm trying to tighten up the cpu defense as it's becoming to easy to pass as well,so I'm trying something drastic....so we'll see how it pans out....because I'm actually crushing teams pretty bad and there's really no competition from them.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 08-03-2015, 03:41 PM   #365
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
Not really as I have been mainly looking at the cpu qb play. I have noticed something I don't like though,and leads me to believe the cpu pbl slider is completely broken.

At 0,I was getting anywhere between 2-4 sacks a game,when I experimented with it at 99 and then again 50,the cpu gave up so many sacks it was disgusting.....in my last CFM game against Tampa,I had 7 sacks...the game before I had 6......when I had cpu pbl at 0,the best I could muster is 4.

I'm also of the belief the hum rbl slider is messed up as well.....the lower I go,the better my running game gets and thinking that it might be reversed I upped it,and same thing...I had holes big enough to drive a freight train through.

Also I'm trying to tighten up the cpu defense as it's becoming to easy to pass as well,so I'm trying something drastic....so we'll see how it pans out....because I'm actually crushing teams pretty bad and there's really no competition from them.

to make your running game more difficult...raise cpu tackling...

also...keep cpu pass reaction at 4-5..and put coverage at 98....i got shut out by vikings yesterday and through 4 picks on that setting....only averaged 4 ypc with mccoy as well...

i am seeing same thing as you with cpu pass block...i lowered it to zero and blocking was better..had a few more sacks than i liked but much improved....

Old 08-03-2015, 08:52 PM   #366
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0

Any updates to these sliders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 08-03-2015, 11:21 PM   #367
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Any updates to these sliders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and no....currently working on it...1 of the updates messed everything up a few months ago....trying to fix it

Old 08-04-2015, 12:12 PM   #368
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

I've raised the tackle slider up to 100 and it's really allowed better overall D.
JJ Watt(cpu) had 8 tackles and 2 sacks. It's actually a challenge to establish a run game now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »