schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-28-2014, 06:35 PM   #33
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritoch42
I'm seeing potential in these sliders! However in my testing the two biggest issues I see are a MAJOR inability to run the ball for human, and absolutely insane accuracy for CPU passing.
yea im working on those....just a very sensitive thing because for cpu passing....adjust 1 thing an ish goes bananas lol...but ill find the right combo

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 08-28-2014, 06:43 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm sure it's a tough balance to strike.. The game feels challenging and it's a close 17-10 game, but between Luck and Hasselbeck in preseason, the two combined have only missed ONE pass by halftime. But we'll get there
Old 08-28-2014, 06:58 PM   #35
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
thats awesome. I get off work in a hr and I'm going to test more. ...few things I need to polish.

how is user run an pass game? what's cpu pass game look like?
Played a half at 15 minute quarters, but realized I needed to test with a regular season game instead of a preseason game to really test.

But my results look really good. The CPU (Raiders) was rushing all over the place. In fact, they were probably too good, because McFadden was averaging 6.1 YPC and Jones-Drew was averaging 9.5.

CPU passing was a bit too accurate. Matt Schaub at 70% and Derrick Carr at 72%. Of course, they're pretty much only throwing underneath, so it's to be expected. I only saw 2 sacks.

User rushing was right on point for me. With Adrian Peterson, it was very easy. Up around 9 YPC. With the backup, I was barely getting 3 YPC.

User passing felt good for me as well. Matt Cassel was wild--and I do mean wild. I only completed 3/10 because he was throwing at guys' feet and over their heads and everywhere in between. Christian Ponder came in and was much more accurate: 10/15.

I'm going to try a non-preseason game to get a real taste of these, but I'm liking the results so far.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:55 PM   #36
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
Played a half at 15 minute quarters, but realized I needed to test with a regular season game instead of a preseason game to really test.

But my results look really good. The CPU (Raiders) was rushing all over the place. In fact, they were probably too good, because McFadden was averaging 6.1 YPC and Jones-Drew was averaging 9.5.

CPU passing was a bit too accurate. Matt Schaub at 70% and Derrick Carr at 72%. Of course, they're pretty much only throwing underneath, so it's to be expected. I only saw 2 sacks.

User rushing was right on point for me. With Adrian Peterson, it was very easy. Up around 9 YPC. With the backup, I was barely getting 3 YPC.

User passing felt good for me as well. Matt Cassel was wild--and I do mean wild. I only completed 3/10 because he was throwing at guys' feet and over their heads and everywhere in between. Christian Ponder came in and was much more accurate: 10/15.

I'm going to try a non-preseason game to get a real taste of these, but I'm liking the results so far.
were u using the ones on my op or updates I posted a few slots above this last nighy?

Old 08-28-2014, 10:07 PM   #37
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

some of the sliders i am using in this vid arent posted as i am still tweaking...but this is what i been trying to achieve in user pass game and cpu defense and i finally have done so....do take note its the cowboys defense..worst in nfl lol...but still awesome to see

Old 08-29-2014, 12:20 AM   #38
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

I've gotta try these. All-madden makes me want to break my controller. I too refuse to start my franchise until I have it perfect. This year I can't pass the ball at all and the CPU completes every single pass. Can't wait to try these, I hope it gives me a challenge that doesn't make me go insane.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:22 AM   #39
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

I have a question as well. Why can't sliders be changed during game play? It sucks having to quit to change something that might not even work.
Old 08-29-2014, 01:54 AM   #40
O's Before Hos

True Talent's Arena

OVR: 5

Just played a half with these, I'm using the Giants at the Eagles. I'm up 21-14 at the half. Running the ball is way too easy, as I have 12 carries for 93 yards and a TD with Jennings, along with 2 carries for 17 yards and a TD with Hillis. McCoy has 10 carries for 60 yards and a TD for the Eagles, and Sproles 3 carries for 7 yards.

Foles is doing his best to be Robo QB, 9-10 for 140 yards 1 TD 1 INT. The INT was a pick 6 with Rolle.
I'm 6-15 for 82 yards 1 TD 1 INT with Eli. Had a nice 40 yard TD to Cruz in the first quarter.

I have sacks with Moore, Hankin, and Kiwi, the Eagles have none, but have put decent pressure on me.

Total Offense: Giants 192 Eagles 177
Rushing: Giants 110 Eagles 69
Passing: Giants 82 Eagles 108
First Downs: Giants 9 Eagles 8
Total Yards: Giants 253 Eagles 232
3rd Downs: Giants 3-6 Eagles 2-4
Time Of Possession: Giants 11:31 Eagles 12:29

12 minute quarters with Accelerated Clock at 20.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »