schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-29-2014, 02:52 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonIsGod
Your penalties suck, most of them should be maxed out or they never call anything!
Penalties affect gameplay. Ex. DPI affects how tight the man coverage is and the reaction of a DB when a receiver makes a break.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 02:58 AM   #42
O's Before Hos

True Talent's Arena

OVR: 5

Eagles got close in the 4th only being down 24-21, but I held on for a 27-21 win.

Sacks, um, WOW. I ended up with 9, including 4 by Robert Ayers. Eagles ended up with 2, one a piece by Barwin and Cole.

Not sure what happened but both starting RB's disappeared as well as most of the starting defensive linemen.

Rushing was the same result in the 2nd half. Jennings ended up with 16 for 146, Hillis 14 for 76, McCoy 12 for 75, and Sproles 9 for 69, he also scored the only TD in the 2nd half.

Foles stayed on the money going 16-19 for 183. I was terrible with Eli going 8-21 for 104. I guess I didn't really need to pass to move the sticks though.

Final Stats

Total Offense: Giants 310 Eagles 250
Rushing: Giants 222 Eagles 150
Passing: Giants 88 Eagles 100
First Downs: Giants 16 Eagles 14
Total Yards: Giants 428 Eagles 316
3rd Downs: Giants 6-13 Eagles 4-10
Time Of Possession: Giants 24:13 Eagles 23:47

Happy with how the game played out other than the insane rushing numbers and sacks, and the Robo AI QB.
Old 08-29-2014, 03:49 AM   #43
Rookie

So first off, thank you for working so hard at this, going to do my best to help test it out.

I am wondering why you set the game speed on slow though, is there a reason that affects gameplay, or simply your prefer?
Old 08-29-2014, 04:44 AM   #44
Rookie

I'm using the preseason games in my franchise to test this. First game [email protected]
I played the first half and never felt a threat from the defense to stop me. I felt that the pc took horrible pursuit angles and I could run all over them with McCoy. The passing game looked good, 1 more errant pass or ball batted away might of been the only complaint.
As far as the cpu offense, their running game was awful with the starters, even with skittles at hb. The 2nd unit did really well against my 2nd string defense which was weird. The passing game for the cpu was horrid though for their starters. Manziel only threw 4 passes, 1 was an errant throw. They were all short distance and the lineman were not holding blocks.

I only got 3 sacks through the first half myself (one of the screen play problem where the cpu just takes a sack), however after simming the second half and checking the stats...I had 14 sacks, really think holding slider needs to be adjusted to make these lineman hold blocks longer.
Old 08-29-2014, 06:02 AM   #45
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6

The biggest problem with any slider set I have tried is the cpu gets sacked 5-10 times a game. My Falcons just sacked Brees 8 times. Nothing I try will fix it.
Old 08-29-2014, 06:25 AM   #46
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

too anyone using these in cfm....please remember I tested these in play now.....last year I got the most amazing set of sliders in play now but they were junk in cfm.......and thats because anything u plug into cfm is a crap shoot. sliders will play completely different from game to game.

1 note is if u do try these on cfm. you must enter the sliders in on the home screeen....save them. then hit triangle in cfm to load them in...makes a big difference.

slow gamespeed gets rid of the awkward qb handoff animation on normal speed.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 08-29-2014, 06:28 AM   #47
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Talent
Eagles got close in the 4th only being down 24-21, but I held on for a 27-21 win.

Sacks, um, WOW. I ended up with 9, including 4 by Robert Ayers. Eagles ended up with 2, one a piece by Barwin and Cole.

Not sure what happened but both starting RB's disappeared as well as most of the starting defensive linemen.

Rushing was the same result in the 2nd half. Jennings ended up with 16 for 146, Hillis 14 for 76, McCoy 12 for 75, and Sproles 9 for 69, he also scored the only TD in the 2nd half.

Foles stayed on the money going 16-19 for 183. I was terrible with Eli going 8-21 for 104. I guess I didn't really need to pass to move the sticks though.

Final Stats

Total Offense: Giants 310 Eagles 250
Rushing: Giants 222 Eagles 150
Passing: Giants 88 Eagles 100
First Downs: Giants 16 Eagles 14
Total Yards: Giants 428 Eagles 316
3rd Downs: Giants 6-13 Eagles 4-10
Time Of Possession: Giants 24:13 Eagles 23:47

Happy with how the game played out other than the insane rushing numbers and sacks, and the Robo AI QB.

was this in cfm or play now? did u have all the most recent updates?

if ur pass rush is too high lower your pass reaction.

too boost rush defense for cpu...increase tackle slider.

Old 08-29-2014, 06:31 AM   #48
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
I have a question as well. Why can't sliders be changed during game play? It sucks having to quit to change something that might not even work.
they can be changed in play now games at any time

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »