Blue Ninja's Madden 15 Sliders - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Blue Ninja's Madden 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Blue Ninja's Madden 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-01-2014, 01:22 PM   #17
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Blue Ninja's Madden 15 Sliders

Just wanted to drop in and that you for a very solid base to work from.

I did make a few changes,and now am completely happy. I actually played a game against the Browns in which I was not able to sack Hoyer once.

So thanks again for a solid base

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 09-01-2014, 01:24 PM   #18
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec
Alright, so don't worry about them not throwing, because as soon as the ball is snapped they will hit a slant or whatever underneath route there is and will never miss it. Eli Manning (note: Eli, not Peyton) was 13 of 14 whenever I finally said alright that's enough and quit. The only reason he missed a throw is because I hit him while he was throwing and it did that ball dropping animation for an incomplete pass. It's frustrating to see no matter what slider the QB accuracy is at, the qb is still perfect.
The secret is to adjust wr catching and not qb accuracy.
I tried default sliders with 25 wr catching and had daulton go something like 19-32 with pretty realistic drops by mediocre recievers. With wr catching at 50 any wr can pretty much catch any pass near him no matter how close the defender is or how hard he gets hit.

Last edited by T5063; 09-01-2014 at 01:26 PM.
Old 09-01-2014, 02:52 PM   #19
Triple A!

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainkev562
Tough loss versus the jags …..Romo couldn't get it rolling
Didn't know you watched lol But yea it was a tough game. Didn't think Bortles would throw that many times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Interesting set-up there. Since you seem to be waffling on game speed, I would strongly recommend playing at normal speed. CPU QBs play better/smarter at that setting and don't take nearly as many sacks on screen plays and the like.

Yes....I like how slow looks too....but once you have adjusted to normal (takes about a quarter), it begins to start feeling, well....normal. The payoff in gameplay is worth it.
I started off working on sliders with Normal speed and just switched to Slow. I believe difficulty levels have more to do with QB plays than speed though. I am 10 games into my season and all losses came against Slow speed opponent. So I am not sure I could say Normal will give me smarter CPU plays but we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec
Alright, so don't worry about them not throwing, because as soon as the ball is snapped they will hit a slant or whatever underneath route there is and will never miss it. Eli Manning (note: Eli, not Peyton) was 13 of 14 whenever I finally said alright that's enough and quit. The only reason he missed a throw is because I hit him while he was throwing and it did that ball dropping animation for an incomplete pass. It's frustrating to see no matter what slider the QB accuracy is at, the qb is still perfect.
What were the match ups? Also try calling more cover 2 or press man blitz to take away shorter routes and play more games. That's just a half I assume? Play at least 3 games to see how it goes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Just wanted to drop in and that you for a very solid base to work from.

I did make a few changes,and now am completely happy. I actually played a game against the Browns in which I was not able to sack Hoyer once.

So thanks again for a solid base
That's great to hear! I would like to know what changes you've made for what reasons if you don't mind sharing. I'm all ears and will continue working on the sliders until It's as good as it can get.
M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja
My Twitch Stream
Old 09-01-2014, 03:15 PM   #20
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

I just played two halves of same game using these. First half was exactly like first post sliders.

Vikings (CPU) vs rams (me). CPU run game with AP was legit but cassel went 13/15 and missed only bc 2 passes got knocked down. Bradford was 12/14 and that was a huge surprise bc I'm not that good. No running game on my side. DL pressure was good on both

Second run of first half I bumped my run blocking up 3 spots and put qb accuracy down to 5 for both. I went 5/12 with some notable bad throws and cassel went 11/21 with same thing. Only issue I had was CPU ran ball 13 times in first quarter (!!) and 22 times with AP in first half.

On a side note I didn't touch auto subs and saw CPU (banyard and McKinnon) and my (mason) backups get some touches.

I'm in good shape with these with very minor tweaks. I may fiddle a bit on wr catching or run blocking and auto subs but these seem great

I'm a conservative, sim player for what it's worth.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:29 PM   #21
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

OVR: 0

I was playing with the Lions against the Giants. I understand I don't have the best secondary or defense, but just everything was underneath. I'll give it another go soon enough.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2014, 03:30 PM   #22
Rookie

slinkybs's Arena

Great work Blue as usual
Old 09-01-2014, 04:41 PM   #23
Rookie

l am the GOAT's Arena

Need to drop facemask to 52. Too many on 54.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:57 PM   #24
Rookie

l am the GOAT's Arena

Amazing set here! A few things:

-Does RTP need to be at 52. I think it would be better at 50.

-Also if you want to make CPU coverage better should I raise Pass Coverage (its not reversed right)

Thanks Again! I'm using these as a base right now and I'm getting very good games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »