Home

Madden 15 Update

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Update within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2014, 12:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Madden 15 Update

Do you all think there will be a game play update for Madden 15 this year or anytime soon? Yes I know it's only day 2 of the game being released.
I can't remember if there were any for M25.
I am seriously diving deep into settings and considering making a slider set this year, but I do not want to make a set if there will be an update. I will just have to start over from scratch if that happens.
My sliders will be for All-Pro simulation. Probably 8-10 min quarters, I know CPU QB will be first thing I address.
Just curious.
Thanks for any input.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 11:53 AM   #2
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 15 Update

I think they will considering they still have to do an update to cut down 75 man rosters and the sim stats issue is well documented and they've acknowledged it. I remember in Madden 13 when the CPU would run the ball 40 times per game and I think they patched it fairly soon. Not sure if they would tune sliders or what exactly. But that's just a guess.

XBLGT: tjor24

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »