HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 12 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-19-2014, 10:39 PM   #89
Rookie

jjazwick's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regency1998
If I may ask, what where u going for with these sliders? Like I gueese a better question is what are these sliders about? What are you trying to get out of them? Also how are the games that you have been playing? If you have stats that would be awesome!
I am trying to give Madden gamers the best possible football video game to play. A lot of challenges this year in gameplay with QB accuracy, Pass Blocking and Pass Defense programming. These sliders help reduce high completion percentage, make the running game a challenge and defense fun to play.

I am currently in a Connected Franchise with the Browns and are 3-2. I have enjoyed playing my Franchise with the set. I will post some stats in a couple days as I am busy with work.

I posted the sliders to allow people to try them out. Give them a try and let me know. Feedback is appreciated!

Playing Madden NFL 17, MLB 16 The Show, Star Wars Battlefront & Battlefield 4 on PS4.

http://www.twitch.tv/huskerfan214

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC69...I1PAHRqZM4RzGA

Feedback Box Scores
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php
Old 12-20-2014, 03:25 AM   #90
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjazwick
I am trying to give Madden gamers the best possible football video game to play. A lot of challenges this year in gameplay with QB accuracy, Pass Blocking and Pass Defense programming. These sliders help reduce high completion percentage, make the running game a challenge and defense fun to play.

I am currently in a Connected Franchise with the Browns and are 3-2. I have enjoyed playing my Franchise with the set. I will post some stats in a couple days as I am busy with work.

I posted the sliders to allow people to try them out. Give them a try and let me know. Feedback is appreciated!
Thanks for the reply so fast jjazwick! I will be able to test your sliders saturday as I am free all day, and I will report stats when I play my games. Im very excited to try these, I wanted to try them weeks ago but never plugged them in! I also have a question, idk if its just me but my main "elite" cornerback on my team, Dominque Rodgers Cromartie and LaDarrius Webb, in my cfm games always get beat on man, is this just me or does it deal with the game?
Old 12-20-2014, 10:10 AM   #91
Pro

OVR: 4

I am dominating on the ground using another All Madden slow speed set. I can just run up the middle for chunks. Does this set keep that in check????

My run game is so good on the other set that I rarely pass.
Old 12-20-2014, 12:06 PM   #92
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I am dominating on the ground using another All Madden slow speed set. I can just run up the middle for chunks. Does this set keep that in check????

My run game is so good on the other set that I rarely pass.
Im not really answering your question, but what team are you playing with, and how bad are these gains up the middle? I do believe ever since they updated a game, aka the most recent patch, I feel the human run game got alot easier, and the cpus was toned down, atleast the games im playing, not with this set, are like that.
Old 12-20-2014, 12:24 PM   #93
Pro

Quote:
Im not really answering your question, but what team are you playing with, and how bad are these gains up the middle? I do believe ever since they updated a game, aka the most recent patch, I feel the human run game got alot easier, and the cpus was toned down, atleast the games im playing, not with this set, are like that.
Dallas. I realize they are a really good blocking team and Murray is an elite running back, but I am getting 5 to 7 yards most of the time on ordinary halfback dive plays. I will occasionally be stopped for one or 2 yards, but that is the exception.I used JoshC's all madden settings this morning and didn't want to quarter Murray had ripped off touchdown runs of 68 and 74.I only through three first-quarter passes because I simply did not have to pass.
Old 12-20-2014, 05:13 PM   #94
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

Quote:
Dallas. I realize they are a really good blocking team and Murray is an elite running back, but I am getting 5 to 7 yards most of the time on ordinary halfback dive plays. I will occasionally be stopped for one or 2 yards, but that is the exception.I used JoshC's all madden settings this morning and didn't want to quarter Murray had ripped off touchdown runs of 68 and 74.I only through three first-quarter passes because I simply did not have to pass.
Im assumimg your playing in cfm? Anyway all I can say right now is try playing with a lesser team, or a different team, and check if its still happening. I will be going on tonight and play some games with these sliders, and report back with what my game was like w/ stats!
Old 12-20-2014, 05:19 PM   #95
Pro

Quote:
Im assumimg your playing in cfm? Anyway all I can say right now is try playing with a lesser team, or a different team, and check if its still happening. I will be going on tonight and play some games with these sliders, and report back with what my game was like w/ stats!
Yep. Playing connected franchise.
Old 12-20-2014, 05:24 PM   #96
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

Quote:
Yep. Playing connected franchise.
Online or offline cfm? Idk if it matters, since personally from what ive seen, that the most recent patch that dropped made the human run game A LOT EASIER. Im not a slider expert but maybe try lowering the run blocking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »