HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 14 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-12-2015, 10:46 PM   #105
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: HuskerFan214 Post Patch #2 "NFL on CBS" Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler2206
I was just googling results for 'madden 15 how to make qbs throw downfield' and came across these sliders.
I didn't even have an account on here, but was so impressed I felt the need to create an account just so I could say: Thank you! Seriously, it's like playing a new game!
The QB does try and throw it downfield, but doesn't always hit with stupid accuracy. The QB tries to run. On offense, somehow I can pass the ball having lowered my accuracy from the default 50 and despite the super-low run blocking (which I figured would be stupid), the running game now makes sense instead of me just holding forward for 6-7 yard gains. Hell, somehow I got 6 sacks on all-madden 95 pass-blocking with the Raiders against the Seahawks with Tuck and Woodley... but ah well!
Absolutely brilliant, you have genuinely made this game FUN for me, I lost a nail-biter and I don't even care Legend!
which sliders did u use steelers?
Old 02-14-2015, 07:51 AM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HuskerFan214 Post Patch #2 "NFL on CBS" Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
which sliders did u use steelers?
I used his first set on the original post "post patch #2 updated 12/17/14".

Am going to try his "almost true" ones next. Curious to see what those are like.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »