HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-28-2014, 11:41 PM   #9
Rookie

jjazwick's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip10
Why slow speed compared to normal?
Slow speed helps with reducing the pinball effect at the line of scrimmage and gives better catch animation and run animation. Feels more organic and not just people running around a field.

If you have not tried it you should give it a test.

Huskerfan214
Old 08-28-2014, 11:52 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles baby
Played 2 games, backup got around 5 carries in each regardless of the scenario.
better than nothing i guess hey, really wish auto-subs were sticking week to week, anyway, love the sliders, great job
Old 08-28-2014, 11:53 PM   #11
Rookie

jjazwick's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt68046
Hey huskerfan, im definately giving these a go, and Go huskers (Lincoln, NE native)
I found that no matter how much tweaking i did to all madden, it was just impossible to throw the ball, even with CPU pass def set to 0 and 5 cov.
I reccomend to people to try my personal sliders for penalties, i acutally YES ACTUALLY got a Pass interferference call on the cpu.
I set injury to 52 and fatiuge to 55.
penalties are
Offsd 97
FlsT 87
Hold 97
FM 53
PI 99
PI 99
the rest arent important but i set clipping to 52, Return interference to 51 and rouging passer to 53
These penalty siders are very realistic to me, i get reasonable accurate penalties in my 15 minute accel clock games, around 5-7 penalties per team,
and nothing is being called over and over. Im using your PLY CPU sliders, just thought id share my penaltiy sliders.
This game is definately diffrent and harder to pass than madden 25, gets ridicolous on all madden, you can't pass at all.
Thanks for the feedback! Only issue with penalty sliders is most of them have a direct impact on gameplay. As you adjust them it will give you a different CPU experience. From my own experiences and reading other threads, penalty sliders effect many things in how defense is played to blocking. The only 3 that I believe have no direct effect is Holding, False Start & Offsides.

HuskerFan214

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 01:52 AM   #12
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

I've only played one game on these so far, but it turned out to be a really good game. I plan on playing a few more, and I will provide feedback as I continue.
Old 08-29-2014, 02:42 AM   #13
Rookie

The passing game is spot on. But the computer cannot run the ball at all with this slider set. As soon as the ball is handed off my cornerbacks are flying in and tackling the ball carrier behind the line. I'm the crappy defense Cowboys against the 49ers as well. No blitzing and running a dime package as well. Plus playing with Weeden, (Romo hurt), he can't hit the side of a barn door and don't even think about trying to use the right stick to lead your receiver. This slider set has a good base but needs to be adjusted some. The penalty sliders I think affect rush defense, read in another post. Need to nurf the rush defense reaction time and bump up QB accuracy as well.
Old 08-29-2014, 02:45 AM   #14
Rookie

Playing on Ps4, CCM coach mode.
Old 08-29-2014, 03:55 AM   #15
Rookie

Great base set by the way. Loaded yours because of the similarity of my set made yesterday. Made a few changes for better gameplay. Still a work in progress. Seems that fumble is RB ability. The computer can't run the ball worth a crap unless that is turned up.

Changes

OPI 50 Dez would not go up and get the ball on 30. He would just fade back and DB's would cut in and Int it.
Comp fumble at 60 and dropped there Run Block back to 50. Good stats, a few YFL and some break aways.
Running both QB accuracy at 20 right now. Kapernick (computer) made some horrible throws and would not attempt a pass more than 10 yards when set to 10. Definitely work in progress there. QB's just dump short with low settings and Weeden (me) couldn't hit a barn door on 10 so 20 for now. Maybe lower to 15 but still seeing some in-accuracy on longer throws.
I am currently having a very hard time running the ball. Not sure what to adjust other than run blocking, maybe move fumble higher? Running back seems slow as hell and DE running me down on outside runs.

Change QB down to 15. Comp Percent at 100, only short throw though.

Last edited by SKILLETT; 08-29-2014 at 04:04 AM.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:52 AM   #16
Rookie

Ok finishing up some work before bed. Fumble is without a doubt the running back ability. Set mine to 60 and (me) Dunbar is fast and exploding after the handoff. Frank Gore is thrashing my defense on 60 as well. Dropped both quarterbacks to 15. Weeden throws are definitely not right on target but with a good receiver they adjust. DPI has to come up, with the lower accuracy of the QB's. On longer throws DB's making hard breaks on the ball even knocking my receivers out of the way (Pass Interference). I'm think maybe 75 to start with. That will create separation and should allow the computer to be more risky and throw a deep ball. Right now the computer won't throw anything past 10 yards with Accuracy set so low. Got to create more separation and DPI seems to be the best at that.

Last edited by SKILLETT; 08-29-2014 at 04:54 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »