Home

HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2014, 01:55 PM   #25
Rookie

jjazwick's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders

I am working on RB sliders now for CPU and Human. From feedback looking at upping CPU Fumble and Run Block. Did see a difference in CPU running ability with adjustments.

I myself was running all over the CPU with the Jets against the Vikings with Human set at 50 RB and 55 Fumble. Looking at lowering RB and leaving Fumble at 55.

I also adjusted Intentional grounding down and QB did not seem to hold the ball and threw downfield.

Will keep everyone updated and will revise first page when I decide on a solid set.

HuskerFan214
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 02:17 PM   #26
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjazwick
I am working on RB sliders now for CPU and Human. From feedback looking at upping CPU Fumble and Run Block. Did see a difference in CPU running ability with adjustments.

I myself was running all over the CPU with the Jets against the Vikings with Human set at 50 RB and 55 Fumble. Looking at lowering RB and leaving Fumble at 55.

I also adjusted Intentional grounding down and QB did not seem to hold the ball and threw downfield.

Will keep everyone updated and will revise first page when I decide on a solid set.

HuskerFan214
I was also thinking of lowering intentional grounding, as well as accuracy. I just had Eli Manning making throws like it was the last two minutes of the Superbowl against me for a full game. Completion percentages are always upper 70s for me.
Old 08-29-2014, 03:01 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec
I was also thinking of lowering intentional grounding, as well as accuracy. I just had Eli Manning making throws like it was the last two minutes of the Superbowl against me for a full game. Completion percentages are always upper 70s for me.
Where do you have the IG set now? Bout to test a game myself. Do you still have Computer QB ACC at 10? I'm leaving my human at 15 I think. Still seeing errant throws but my backup can still have the arm strength for a deep post or out. If your starter goes down, if set on 10 the passes were all over the place and the ball trajectory was a little high and slow. Do you still have DPI at 30 as well?
Old 08-29-2014, 03:06 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:

HuskerFan214
Something is up with RB slider. I seem to run better on 50 than if I bump to say 65. Going back to play now to do some testing.
Old 08-29-2014, 03:16 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
I made this set with no House Rules and did not test with Coach Mode. I wanted a set were I could just play football like I did in 90's. User Catch, User interception, etc. can be used to make big plays if needed. I will continue to work based on everyones feedback.

HuskerFan214
I meant to say I'm playing CCM as a coach. Not player or owner. Not coach mode during the game. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 08-29-2014, 03:31 PM   #30
Rookie

jblanch32's Arena

I've tried about 3-4 games with the sliders. First game I was using the Raiders against the Bills, It was nice, but I forced about 3 fumbles. Then on top of that the bills secondary kept blowing coverages. The game ended in a 49-3 win for me, and yes I played on All-Pro. The next game I played was the Jets vs. the Steelers. I played this after I decreased the player passing to 6. I also decreased the Computer passing to 7, put fumbles up to 53, Reaction time up to 57, and Pass Coverage to 55. The end of the steelers game was a 24-17 loss for me btw.
Old 08-29-2014, 03:33 PM   #31
Rookie

jblanch32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblanch32
I've tried about 3-4 games with the sliders. First game I was using the Raiders against the Bills, It was nice, but I forced about 3 fumbles. Then on top of that the bills secondary kept blowing coverages. The game ended in a 49-3 win for me, and yes I played on All-Pro. The next game I played was the Jets vs. the Steelers. I played this after I decreased the player passing to 6. I also decreased the Computer passing to 7, put fumbles up to 53, Reaction time up to 57, and Pass Coverage to 55. The end of the steelers game was a 24-17 loss for me btw.
I decreased fumbles to 47* Also I found it more difficult if I put Interceptions up to 50.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 03:44 PM   #32
Rookie

Bump up fumble to 55, it also effects how fast, smart and aggressive the running backs are.

Last edited by SKILLETT; 08-29-2014 at 03:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »