HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-29-2014, 03:46 PM   #33
Rookie

jblanch32's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Oh alright, thanks.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:01 PM   #34
Rookie

jjazwick's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKILLETT
Where do you have the IG set now? Bout to test a game myself. Do you still have Computer QB ACC at 10? I'm leaving my human at 15 I think. Still seeing errant throws but my backup can still have the arm strength for a deep post or out. If your starter goes down, if set on 10 the passes were all over the place and the ball trajectory was a little high and slow. Do you still have DPI at 30 as well?
Kept OPI at 30 and adjusted INtentional grounding down to 35. Seemed to have CPU throw downfield. I am working to see if I can get RB subs to work properly and not have starting back leave in 2nd Qtr. Keeping QBA at 10 for now.

HuskerFan214
Old 08-29-2014, 04:21 PM   #35
Rookie

Played a game with them. The running game actually played fantastic from both me and the computer.

Felt the human pass game was a little too easy while the computer pass game was a little too difficult.

Played against the Packers and Rodgers went 22-26 for 350 with 4 TDs and 0 INTs. He missed one pass the entire game. The other three were two silly ones where the WR was open but his momentum carried him OB and another was a throwaway.

Also had 6 sacks despite not blitzing since Rodgers would hold onto the ball forever. This also led to his high completion percentage. Wonder if there's a way to make him throw some of those balls into coverage (declining the completion %) or simply throwing them away.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:33 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjazwick
Kept OPI at 30 and adjusted INtentional grounding down to 35. Seemed to have CPU throw downfield. I am working to see if I can get RB subs to work properly and not have starting back leave in 2nd Qtr. Keeping QBA at 10 for now.

HuskerFan214
I have seen 2-15 yard throws from computer. But Kaepernick is 100% comp right now at halftime. And I have QB ACC at 7. Tons of dump offs and the QB refuses to throw the ball past 10 yards unless the receiver is wide open. I'm seeing no forced throws, he just tucks it and runs. Doesn't allow enough time for deeper routes to develop. Got my run block at 50/fumbles at 55 for both human and computer. I'm playing with Raiders against 49rs and at halftime. Jones Drew 10/24 yards. 2.4 avg. Frank Gore 10/28 yards 2.8 avg. The girlfriend is bitching for me to get the boat ready so got to go.

Quick update, second half Kap started making deep throws but accuracy was still too high at 7. Dropped to 5 and still made deep throws. Bumped up computer run block too 53 and 9rs ran the ball well. I still can't run though. I don't know why the run game is so inconsistent. Going to have to bump my run block up as well. Jones-Drew was 10 carries for -6 yards the second half.

Last edited by SKILLETT; 08-29-2014 at 07:47 PM.
Old 08-29-2014, 06:50 PM   #37
Pro

Do we have to plug these in the main screen or did they fix it where it can be plugged in the CFM

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Old 08-29-2014, 09:27 PM   #38
Rookie

Ok, got a few hours to do some more testing. I have found that QB ACC affects pass blocking. QB ACC also affects the quarterbacks confidence throwing into tighter coverage downfield. I'm actually getting a lower comp percentage at 20 than I was at 5. There was more pressure and the QB would run or dump it short if he could on 5. Just some things I'm noticing.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:57 PM   #39
Rookie

jjazwick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illini519
Played a game with them. The running game actually played fantastic from both me and the computer.

Felt the human pass game was a little too easy while the computer pass game was a little too difficult.

Played against the Packers and Rodgers went 22-26 for 350 with 4 TDs and 0 INTs. He missed one pass the entire game. The other three were two silly ones where the WR was open but his momentum carried him OB and another was a throwaway.

Also had 6 sacks despite not blitzing since Rodgers would hold onto the ball forever. This also led to his high completion percentage. Wonder if there's a way to make him throw some of those balls into coverage (declining the completion %) or simply throwing them away.
Trying to see if Intentional Grounding affects CPU in making throws verses holding the ball and taking the sack. We may need to wait and see if EA patches QB Accuracy in a update to make them be more willing to throw even if is means an arrant throw!

HuskerFan214
Old 08-29-2014, 10:51 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjazwick
Trying to see if Intentional Grounding affects CPU in making throws verses holding the ball and taking the sack. We may need to wait and see if EA patches QB Accuracy in a update to make them be more willing to throw even if is means an arrant throw!

HuskerFan214
Yeah I'm going to take a break. New rosters and a tuning update should be on the way soon. Have you tried to run the ball against the 9rs? Had to bump RB to 60 and Fumbles to 55 just to get fair gameplay. Could not run at all at 58 RB. But at 60 breaking a few. Wish there was rush defense slider. Anyway thanks for the good base sliders. Headed out for the weekend.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »