Home

sliders fix QB Sacks?

This is a discussion on sliders fix QB Sacks? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2014, 12:20 PM   #49
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: sliders fix QB Sacks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Disagree. As i said before i play with default sliders and sacks and high % are an issue.

Default settings all pro. I avg 5 sacks per game. leading the league of course and my LOLB leading the league.
at this rate i will have 80 sacks total team.

I had games were i sacked 10 times. sometimes back to back. sacks is an issue with the game no matter what slider you use.
Disagree with you. You have to compensate with good coverage sliders. My slider set has QBA at 39 and I see completion percentages in the 50 - 60 range most games with only 3-4 user sacks (still a tad high...but acceptable).
Old 09-04-2014, 12:21 PM   #50
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
This was pretty much the case with comp percentages in M25...

I have a feeling that it will be easier to hit a "balance" if that patch for sacks happens...

Another thing worth trying is putting the IG penalty slider in the 75+n range...

Those sliders aren't very responsive this year, but I've always had more luck getting the QB to throw the ball away on the higher settings...

The roster edit is working great to be honest. hopefully EA patch this. I think the throw the ball away should be a trait that every NFL Qb should have, but that is my opinion.

Right now for tuning purpose i`m using the roster with the trait edited. And games are 1000x better without 5 user sacks per game
Old 09-04-2014, 12:23 PM   #51
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Disagree with you. You have to compensate with good coverage sliders. My slider set has QBA at 39 and I see completion percentages in the 50 - 60 range most games with only 3-4 user sacks (still a tad high...but acceptable).
I don`t care only about Incomplete passes only, i care about QB throwing Overthrow passes as IRL.
I dont pretend my D to break up every play, IRL Deflections are not that common. But that how i want my game to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2014, 02:06 AM   #52
Rookie

KrushEm12's Arena

OVR: 0

For QBs to throw deep passes im wondering if u bump the '' long pass acc '' a lil bit higher than '' short and medium acc '' maybe might give QBs the confidence to throw that long ball down field..... Seeing that '' short acc '' and '' medium acc '' are always higher rated than the ''long acc '' ..... u would think most good QBs should have short to medium passing game on lock ???? Just an idea ..... 2 everyone out here makin this game more realistic and more enjoyable keep ROCKIN !!!
Old 09-07-2014, 06:24 AM   #53
Pro

OVR: 1

Has anyone simmed a season with these edited rosters and qb sim stats workaround? Changing playbooks to Pass Balance definitely helps with the passing stats but there are some insane sack totals. EA be damned we will get this fixed! IMO, this game is so close.
Old 09-07-2014, 06:32 PM   #54
Rookie

mac jay's Arena

OVR: 1

i have been using a@s qb edits it helps alot with sacks but sometimes qbs still seemed to accurate.i decided to edit qbs on top of todems.
I started imputting fbg ratings for qbs only and now qb% have dropped to more realistic numbers.I played against P Manning and while he plays like manning he also went 3 and out in one drive with all 3 passes being over/under throws...really nice to see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »