Poke's Madden 15 (All-Madden) Sliders - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Poke's Madden 15 (All-Madden) Sliders

This is a discussion on Poke's Madden 15 (All-Madden) Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-29-2014, 06:41 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Poke's Madden 15 (All-Madden) Sliders

@Poke -

These sack numbers look really good which I assume is due to the mix of QB edits and your slider set.

Had a few questions:

1) Who do you control on defense? A DT, LE, or RE on the line (OR) do you control a linebacker?

2) Do you have defensive graphics on Full, Normal, or Off?

3) With these QB edits, is it safe to assume you can use it for atleast 3 dynasty years? If so, I would definitely check these sliders and roster edits out b/c I don't think I can stay with one team for more than that amount of years. Heck, with my attention span these days with work, kids, etc...I'd be lucky to get in 2 dynasty years max! LOL!

Last edited by PhiPsi1; 10-29-2014 at 06:43 PM.
Old 10-30-2014, 08:59 AM   #10
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@Poke -

These sack numbers look really good which I assume is due to the mix of QB edits and your slider set.

Had a few questions:

1) Who do you control on defense? A DT, LE, or RE on the line (OR) do you control a linebacker?

2) Do you have defensive graphics on Full, Normal, or Off?

3) With these QB edits, is it safe to assume you can use it for atleast 3 dynasty years? If so, I would definitely check these sliders and roster edits out b/c I don't think I can stay with one team for more than that amount of years. Heck, with my attention span these days with work, kids, etc...I'd be lucky to get in 2 dynasty years max! LOL!
1. I primarily control DT or DE. However on a crucial run down like 3rd and short I'll sometimes control a safety so I won't be the reason they got passed me up the middle.

2. Defensive graphics are off.

3. Yes you should be able to play 3 years. I changed the traits for ALL the QB's even the FA's.

I feel you on the time thing lol.

Last edited by Poke; 10-30-2014 at 09:02 AM.
Old 10-30-2014, 09:45 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
1. I primarily control DT or DE. However on a crucial run down like 3rd and short I'll sometimes control a safety so I won't be the reason they got passed me up the middle.

2. Defensive graphics are off.

3. Yes you should be able to play 3 years. I changed the traits for ALL the QB's even the FA's.

I feel you on the time thing lol.

Thanks for the response my friend...A couple more questions if you don't mind...

1) Do you have a roster file uploaded to Madden share with the QB edits by chance? If not, no worries.

2) When you start your Offline, CFM do you set progression to weekly or yearly? Which reminds me...do you use these for Offline, CFM?

3) Did you keep or delete the tuner? I have seen a couple of slider gurus say that they delete the tuner for the run game and others keep it to address the sack issue.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2014, 01:42 PM   #12
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for the response my friend...A couple more questions if you don't mind...

1) Do you have a roster file uploaded to Madden share with the QB edits by chance? If not, no worries.

2) When you start your Offline, CFM do you set progression to weekly or yearly? Which reminds me...do you use these for Offline, CFM?

3) Did you keep or delete the tuner? I have seen a couple of slider gurus say that they delete the tuner for the run game and others keep it to address the sack issue.
1. No I don't but if you like I can it's no big deal.

2. I set it to weekly since players learn every week or at least they should.

3. I kept the tuner. I lowered the run block a little. As you see I don't run all over the CPU. I've only went over 100 yds once in 4 games. I wouldn't cheese the outside run even if I could. I don't play that way. I like a realistic game. Plus I'm not a madden "Guru" who thinks madden is easy no matter the slider set, but I am an above average player who does well on and offline.
Old 10-30-2014, 02:31 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
1. No I don't but if you like I can it's no big deal.

2. I set it to weekly since players learn every week or at least they should.

3. I kept the tuner. I lowered the run block a little. As you see I don't run all over the CPU. I've only went over 100 yds once in 4 games. I wouldn't cheese the outside run even if I could. I don't play that way. I like a realistic game. Plus I'm not a madden "Guru" who thinks madden is easy no matter the slider set, but I am an above average player who does well on and offline.

Thanks for the response Poke. Yeah...If you could upload your QB Edits roster file and let us know what name its under or your username to download it, that would be awesome ... I'm definitely an average player on the decline, I guess thats what having kids, wife, and a job does! LOL! So I'm sure these sliders will kick my tail! I try to get myself in the mindset to overlook the sack issue, but I just can't. I feel like its a crutch I can rely on to stay in games. And based on your stats, your gettin' some realistic sack numbers. And plus...I don't see myself doing more than 2 to 3 years dynasty max with a team, so I think I've pretty much decided, QB edits is the way to go...

Question: Do you use these sliders for Offline or Online CFM?
Old 10-30-2014, 02:43 PM   #14
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for the response Poke. Yeah...If you could upload your QB Edits roster file and let us know what name its under or your username to download it, that would be awesome ... I'm definitely an average player on the decline, I guess thats what having kids, wife, and a job does! LOL! So I'm sure these sliders will kick my tail! I try to get myself in the mindset to overlook the sack issue, but I just can't. I feel like its a crutch I can rely on to stay in games. And based on your stats, your gettin' some realistic sack numbers. And plus...I don't see myself doing more than 2 to 3 years dynasty max with a team, so I think I've pretty much decided, QB edits is the way to go...

Question: Do you use these sliders for Offline or Online CFM?
Ok cool I'll do it shortly. About to put something in my stomach and I'll post when it's done.

I play online only because the offline simulated stats aren't realistic. EA fixed this for online CFM.
Old 10-30-2014, 03:52 PM   #15
MVP

Poke's Arena

Username : yungpoke810

File name: mycfmrosters

Date added : 10/30/14
Old 10-30-2014, 05:06 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Username : yungpoke810

File name: mycfmrosters

Date added : 10/30/14

Cool! Thanks my friend! Definitely will give the sliders a go this evening during Thursday Night Football.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »