Poke's Madden 15 (All-Madden) Sliders - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Poke's Madden 15 (All-Madden) Sliders

This is a discussion on Poke's Madden 15 (All-Madden) Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-01-2014, 05:58 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Poke's Madden 15 (All-Madden) Sliders

Poke -

I gotta commend you my friend....Of all the sliders I have used, this set really makes me work to get even close to the QB! I can't even count how many times I have been double teamed at the line, pancaked (yeah, you could nickname me 'IHOP' w/ all the pancakes I was taking! LOL!), and the best part is that I haven't gotten a sack on a Screen Pass as of yet.

I'm not sure what slider combos you did that affected the sacks, but whatever it is, man...you got it...And of course, the QB edits. I'm more in tune to think that the slider combos have a greater effect than the QB edits b/c I have used QB edited rosters for different slider sets and I still feel that I can get some cheap sacks. But after 4 games in an Offline, CFM going up against Big Ben, Locker, Brees, and Manning (the QBs I feel that exhibit the 'sack issue' the most from what I have noticed from my past games), I'm fighting to get pressure on them. Once I do get close, they throw it away or force passes into tight coverage...

I'm actually going to make some tweaks to help me out on the User offensive side of things...By no means am I a great Madden player on the sticks so I needed to make some adjustments to get some offense of my own. And I also wanted to integrate slider values from SECElit3's set.

The one aspect you may want to consider is Special Teams...I feel that if I would get in FG range, I was pretty much guaranteed 3...Special Teams sliders that you may want to try out are from SECElit3's past set...I'll post it here for your reference:

FG Power: 52
FG Accuracy: 0
Punt Power: 53
Punt Accuracy: 50
Kickoff Power: 60

SECElit3 has an updated set, but this set has been great for me in the past..

I am also going to give the set a try on 'Normal' Speed and Qtr Length: 10 minutes w/ 12 sec. runoff (need quicker games since I don't have much time for gaming these days as I would like...kids, job, etc seem to do that! LOL!)

Overall, AWESOME stuff Poke! As always, all I really need to do is make tweaks on my end to fit my skill level on the offensive side of things so now I can actually start a franchise! Well done my friend...Well done!

Last edited by PhiPsi1; 11-01-2014 at 06:04 PM.
Old 11-02-2014, 09:45 AM   #18
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
Poke -

I gotta commend you my friend....Of all the sliders I have used, this set really makes me work to get even close to the QB! I can't even count how many times I have been double teamed at the line, pancaked (yeah, you could nickname me 'IHOP' w/ all the pancakes I was taking! LOL!), and the best part is that I haven't gotten a sack on a Screen Pass as of yet.

I'm not sure what slider combos you did that affected the sacks, but whatever it is, man...you got it...And of course, the QB edits. I'm more in tune to think that the slider combos have a greater effect than the QB edits b/c I have used QB edited rosters for different slider sets and I still feel that I can get some cheap sacks. But after 4 games in an Offline, CFM going up against Big Ben, Locker, Brees, and Manning (the QBs I feel that exhibit the 'sack issue' the most from what I have noticed from my past games), I'm fighting to get pressure on them. Once I do get close, they throw it away or force passes into tight coverage...

I'm actually going to make some tweaks to help me out on the User offensive side of things...By no means am I a great Madden player on the sticks so I needed to make some adjustments to get some offense of my own. And I also wanted to integrate slider values from SECElit3's set.

The one aspect you may want to consider is Special Teams...I feel that if I would get in FG range, I was pretty much guaranteed 3...Special Teams sliders that you may want to try out are from SECElit3's past set...I'll post it here for your reference:

FG Power: 52
FG Accuracy: 0
Punt Power: 53
Punt Accuracy: 50
Kickoff Power: 60

SECElit3 has an updated set, but this set has been great for me in the past..

I am also going to give the set a try on 'Normal' Speed and Qtr Length: 10 minutes w/ 12 sec. runoff (need quicker games since I don't have much time for gaming these days as I would like...kids, job, etc seem to do that! LOL!)

Overall, AWESOME stuff Poke! As always, all I really need to do is make tweaks on my end to fit my skill level on the offensive side of things so now I can actually start a franchise! Well done my friend...Well done!

Wow! This is best feedback I ever received. I'm happy you're enjoying them. I'll implement those special teams sliders and see how it goes. Yeah I think after 4 games in my CFM I only have like 5 or 6 sacks. I'm liking it but I fear that when the rookies come in I won't be able to edit them and things will go sour years down the line. Maybe at that point I'll go back to college football and some WWE 15 when nursing school permits lol.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:50 AM   #19
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

These sliders are really good. I've been playing with the pass reaction low and coverage high and things just didn't feel right. So I decided to try something completely different and see what happens. So I found yours and man its great gameplay. Sacks are limited no crazy ints. Rushing and passing feels nice. My run d. Feels week but I can fix that with lowering cup pass block. Also I changed speed to fast and threshold to 15. It plays real nice. I wasn't seeing any separation from the rb. And dl. At 50. Great Job man
Old 11-04-2014, 11:38 AM   #20
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
These sliders are really good. I've been playing with the pass reaction low and coverage high and things just didn't feel right. So I decided to try something completely different and see what happens. So I found yours and man its great gameplay. Sacks are limited no crazy ints. Rushing and passing feels nice. My run d. Feels week but I can fix that with lowering cup pass block. Also I changed speed to fast and threshold to 15. It plays real nice. I wasn't seeing any separation from the rb. And dl. At 50. Great Job man
Beware! Lowering pass block may disrupt the sack balance.
Old 11-04-2014, 01:26 PM   #21
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Oops I meant lower cpu run block I actually raised pass block to 65.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2014, 07:47 AM   #22
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
Username : yungpoke810

File name: mycfmrosters

Date added : 10/30/14
What exactly have you edited in this roster file?
Old 11-06-2014, 07:27 AM   #23
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
What exactly have you edited in this roster file?
Only the QB traits for "throw ball away - yes" and "paranoid" to make sure they don't just sit there holding on to the ball and taking a sack unrealistically. Other than that nothing. I did this for ALL QB's even FA's.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:40 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
Only the QB traits for "throw ball away - yes" and "paranoid" to make sure they don't just sit there holding on to the ball and taking a sack unrealistically. Other than that nothing. I did this for ALL QB's even FA's.
Which roster did you use as a base? I noticed that the Raiders have an almost equal overall rating as the Cowboys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »