Smitty's Zero-Theory Simulation Sliders - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Smitty's Zero-Theory Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Smitty's Zero-Theory Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-31-2014, 09:34 PM   #33
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Smitty's Zero-Theory Simulation Sliders

Just had a great game using these sliders. The only thing I changed was the Pass blocking and Run blocking for the cpu. I was still sacking the QB too much so will probably increase the Pass blocking a little more.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:45 PM   #34
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
That is a short term solution though isn't it? I mean if one wants to use these sliders in CFM your eventually going to see a spike in sacks when the 95 Pass Blocking guys retire or get replaced by rookies (and not every QB will have the Paranoid trait).

Its a fix for play now, but simply a band-aid for CFM.
It is but now it's just changing the QB and it won't effect their ratings....there's a roster on madden share the psn name is Todem it has the updated changes...

Sliders at this point has no affect on the high QB sacks...it's a rating's thing not sliders until EA patch it's a great fix even in cfm..
Old 09-03-2014, 03:11 PM   #35
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Just wanted to shout you out for this base set Smitty. I've made some slight tweaks w/more to come but I'm loving how the game is playing so far.
4 Life.....
Old 09-03-2014, 06:09 PM   #36
EA Game Changer

SmittyD81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
Just wanted to shout you out for this base set Smitty. I've made some slight tweaks w/more to come but I'm loving how the game is playing so far.
I appreciate it man. I'm glad they helped make the gameplay a bit better with some tweaks. I'm working on it right now to tweak the gameplay for a more realistic performance.

On youtube: Username dts5381
As well as the group channel TheSimStandard

Co-Host of Sim Standard Radio Show:

Thursdays at 8PM EST Call in at 914-338-0794
Old 09-03-2014, 06:12 PM   #37
EA Game Changer

SmittyD81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by agidio3
REally like these as a base set....

a few things I bumped

CPU PAss block to 10
CPU fumble to 10
CPU Run blocking to 10
CPU tackling to 41

going to give them a try tomorrow. I felt like the Computer O didn't present much of a challenge
How was the gameplay for you with the adjustments?

Old 09-03-2014, 06:13 PM   #38
EA Game Changer

SmittyD81's Arena

I'm working on some adjustments on the sliders at the moment. Will have them posted after testing from feedback given and more time with the game. HUGE THANKS to EVERYONE'S input here. It's greatly appreciated.

Old 09-03-2014, 06:28 PM   #39
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Smitty's Zero-Theory All-Pro/All-Madden Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmittyD81
What I did with my sliders. I havenít started CFM yet as Iíve made some adjustments to the sliders (I uploaded them for PS4 users). Iím playing with a 0 threshold, the injuries are at 50, and fatigue is at 90, playing at normal speed, 8-10 minute quarters with accel clock. NOTE: both sets are for both user and cpu: Can be used for either All-Pro or All-Madden difficulty levels

QBA = 8 (had it at 15, but wanted to make it more challenging and legit for both user and cpu. Thereís a balanced amount of bad/good passes Iíve seen here.)

PBK/RBK = 0 (want the pocket play to be reflected more by the ratings without any slider aid, despite being separated from the difficulty level, so itís at 0.)

WR Catching = 36 (initially had it at 30, but CPU had too many drops that should be catches)

Fumbles = 5 (had it at 0 but CPU had too many fumbles, at 5 it takes big hits to get fumbles for the most part so far. Increase it if too many fumbles occur)

Pass Reaction = 100

INTís = 70 (Secondary will still drop picks, but if the DB has a B-Line to the ball for the pick 7-8 times of 10 itíll be a picked off pass)

Pass Defense = 100

Tackling = 36 (initially had the tackling at 0, 8, 25, 35, but the QB would break tackles that he should blasted from. Other players go down, or shed tackles respectively)

In regards of the pass defense, the main reason why I have PR/PD at 100 so that youíll see more legit separation on pass plays. Defenders can get beat badly depending on the matchup or route ran, but the defender will more legitimately recover/trail the WR in a more realistic fashion.

I had used the penalty sliders from Charter04:
Penalties
Offside: 47
False Start: 43
Holding: 38
Facemask:1 (this helps there to be more wrap up tackles)
DPI: 44
OPI: 37
KR/PR Int:43
Clipping: 48
Int Grounding:25
RTP:53
RTK:35

Let me know your thoughts gentlemen if you choose to try them out. Thanks.

Holy **** I finally see someone with the same idea of how the secondary should play in this game.

I feel the passing windows should be much smaller than what the game represents. Players get way too much separation from the defender, and it is so unrealistic to the NFL.

What im trying to create is much smaller passing windows, and making the accuracy to a point where making a good pass takes skill , and really knowing what throws your Qb can make.

Im currently at 8 accuracy for human just like you. I also did the 100 slider for pass defense and players can still get open like they should depending on who is covering them. I still wish the passing windows were smaller , but its better.

The only thing i dont agree with you are the penalty sliders. I dont think they affect gameplay at all, so I personally just set them to get me penalty calls in the game, and what you have wont gather any penalty calls in the game.

I can tell you this. The FG accuracy slider for the CPU should either be at 30 or 29. At 29 they will miss at times. I had it at 30 but they kept making them, but I didn't give that setting enough time to truly test it, but definitely at 29 they will make some good kicks and miss some.

right now im ironing out the penalty sldiers
Old 09-03-2014, 06:32 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 9

I just downloaded these sliders from PSN, and the QBA settings were set to 2, though I see here in the forum that setting should be at 8? Are the sliders that are uploaded out of date?

#GoPackGo

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »