How do I stop that multiple players step back at tackle animation - Operation Sports Forums
Home

How do I stop that multiple players step back at tackle animation

This is a discussion on How do I stop that multiple players step back at tackle animation within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-29-2014, 10:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How do I stop that multiple players step back at tackle animation

One thing I immediately notice in the livestream gameplay they did was the follow thru of tackles. Players were flying everywhere to make the tackle and that was so impressive but now in the game im seeing that stupid step back(worse when its 2 or more players doing the exact stepback in sync)...How do I get rid of that animation or slow it down and get the players to follow thru with the tackles(flipping over the pile, multiple defenders flying in to finish off the tackle)...thanks

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 10:48 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: How do I stop that multiple players step back at tackle animation

What speed are you playing on, not that I know if that would have any effect, I play on slow and I do not have this. I actually love the tackling this year as I have seen four guys involved on tackles with my RB.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:24 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardown
What speed are you playing on, not that I know if that would have any effect, I play on slow and I do not have this. I actually love the tackling this year as I have seen four guys involved on tackles with my RB.
You have it on default?...or custom sliders
Old 08-29-2014, 12:05 PM   #4
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Roughing the Kicker 60. You will see better gang tackling and might even see some actual assists recorded. Players seem to 'play till the whistle' at 60, imo. I found this last year as well, and it really makes the gameplay look better, overall, imo. at 63+, however, u start to get the twitches after a tackle and sometimes you'll see a player tackled, on the ground, but the play will NOT end, lol. He still isn't completely down or something. It's kind of comical. But, from my early testing, I believe 60 is actually the perfect value for RTK and will give u gang tackling without too much of the 'shakes'. Try it out and let me know if it works for you.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:08 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynral
You have it on default?...or custom sliders
Custom sliders....Armor & Swords.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »