JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set) - Page 13 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2014, 09:52 PM   #97
Rookie
 
rookiesensation's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indiana
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Got a half in with your set Cowher

Redskins (me) vs Texans
Score at half 31-7 Redskins

Passing
RG3- 13-20 169 YD's 65% 3 TD (2 pass 1 run) 1 INT
Fitzpatrick- 3-5 35 YD's 60% 1 TD 1 INT 1 Sack

Rushing
Morris- 17-76 1 TD
Foster- 8-35 1 Fumble

5 total penalties for both teams 3 of those are face mask
Texans have 66 total yards on offense to my 272
It seems that the texans can't do anything on offense and their lone touchdown came off a bad throw from RG3. The user passing game and both running game feel good it just doesn't have that tough element to it but I did notice a HUGE drop off in sack number as I only got one sack and that was on an all out blitz. Face mask also would need to be taken down as I saw A LOT of face mask penalties which killed a lot of the texans drives. Overall good things are going with this set and can't wait to see what's next
rookiesensation is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 10:39 PM   #98
All Star
 
Kramer5150's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mansfield,Ohio
Posts: 5,646
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookiesensation
Got a half in with your set Cowher

Redskins (me) vs Texans
Score at half 31-7 Redskins

Passing
RG3- 13-20 169 YD's 65% 3 TD (2 pass 1 run) 1 INT
Fitzpatrick- 3-5 35 YD's 60% 1 TD 1 INT 1 Sack

Rushing
Morris- 17-76 1 TD
Foster- 8-35 1 Fumble

5 total penalties for both teams 3 of those are face mask
Texans have 66 total yards on offense to my 272
It seems that the texans can't do anything on offense and their lone touchdown came off a bad throw from RG3. The user passing game and both running game feel good it just doesn't have that tough element to it but I did notice a HUGE drop off in sack number as I only got one sack and that was on an all out blitz. Face mask also would need to be taken down as I saw A LOT of face mask penalties which killed a lot of the texans drives. Overall good things are going with this set and can't wait to see what's next
Hmmm,interesting.
In order to get the CPU passing game up a bit,you could raise QBA a bit (not much though) but be careful .....you don't want to run into "robo" QB.

Also,what part of your passing game looked to be to easy? were you dinking and dunking alot? lack of drops....or Hum Qb to accurate?

As far as the facemask penalties go...I know it can seem like alot,but since we're pretty much stuck with what EA gave us so far,I'm just trying to replicate the insane amount of penalties we've seen so far in the preseason.

Now obviously if the penalties get toned down in season,I will adjust accordingly...but I actually like all the penalties....even if they are the same alot of times

Oh yea....if the cpu running game isn't working good for them,just lower CPU RB by about 5 clicks.
__________________
PSN-Kramerking5150

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Kramer5150 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 02:14 PM   #99
Rookie
 
rookiesensation's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indiana
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Fitzpatrick was did throw some deep and medium passes as a matter of fact his int came on a deep pass but they just didn't pass a whole lot. As far as the human passing it was fairly good RG3 had some overthrows and under throws which was nice to see and I don't any changes are needed for human but maybe tone down accuracy a little


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rookiesensation is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 02:56 PM   #100
All Star
 
Kramer5150's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mansfield,Ohio
Posts: 5,646
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookiesensation
Fitzpatrick was did throw some deep and medium passes as a matter of fact his int came on a deep pass but they just didn't pass a whole lot. As far as the human passing it was fairly good RG3 had some overthrows and under throws which was nice to see and I don't any changes are needed for human but maybe tone down accuracy a little


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the feedback dude,very much appreciated.

When you mention tone down accuracy,who do you mean for....CPU or hum?

Thanks again for the feedback
__________________
PSN-Kramerking5150

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Kramer5150 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 03:21 PM   #101
Rookie
 
rookiesensation's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indiana
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

It was for human maybe a tad to accurate


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rookiesensation is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 03:27 PM   #102
All Star
 
Kramer5150's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mansfield,Ohio
Posts: 5,646
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookiesensation
It was for human maybe a tad to accurate


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK cool...seeing as it's for the HHUM side,just lower your QBA till you find your "sweet" spot.

Since all of us play different,HUM QBA is something that should be tailored to the individual.
__________________
PSN-Kramerking5150

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Kramer5150 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 03:36 PM   #103
Rookie
 
rookiesensation's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indiana
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Alright I'll play another half soon with your updates and report back as well looking forward to the results!
rookiesensation is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 05:20 PM   #104
Rookie
 
rookiesensation's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indiana
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Got another half in with your sliders but saw a few new problems arise with sacks and CPU pass % locker got to be just a tad to accurate for my liking and then I had 4 sacks to the computers 1 for the half so another issue but other than that no complaints and really good gameplay I love what I'm seeing
rookiesensation is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 PM.

Top -