JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set) - Page 14 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-02-2014, 05:25 PM   #105
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookiesensation
Got another half in with your sliders but saw a few new problems arise with sacks and CPU pass % locker got to be just a tad to accurate for my liking and then I had 4 sacks to the computers 1 for the half so another issue but other than that no complaints and really good gameplay I love what I'm seeing
OK....this is what I was looking for,thank you very much. When the sack numbers were low to none,the pass reaction slider was low with high int's.

So the balancing act is going to be between the pass reaction slider and ints,I don't want to lose the low sack numbers,but you thought the CPU passing was a bit to good right?

I'm wondering if 5-6 would work better for CPU % percentages,but also here,we don't want the CPU to lose the ability to sustain drives .

One other thing I've been thinking about....if the CPU is able to establish a run game,they will stick with it until it seems the user can stop it consistently...now obviously it's just a guess,but something to think about I guess.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert

Last edited by Kramer5150; 09-02-2014 at 05:31 PM.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:39 PM   #106
Rookie

rookiesensation's Arena

OVR: 2

Yeah I believe 6 for both human and CPU is our sweet spot and so far I haven't seen the CPU abandon the run so that's good and as far as my game went locker was 9-10 until :30 seconds left in the second and at that point I brought pressure like crazy and got 2 sack and forced 4 incompletion but saw no overthrows or under throws they were all on target just deflected by my defense
Old 09-02-2014, 05:45 PM   #107
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookiesensation
Yeah I believe 6 for both human and CPU is our sweet spot and so far I haven't seen the CPU abandon the run so that's good and as far as my game went locker was 9-10 until :30 seconds left in the second and at that point I brought pressure like crazy and got 2 sack and forced 4 incompletion but saw no overthrows or under throws they were all on target just deflected by my defense
OK...sounds good,now as far as the HUM sacks go...one thing of interest to try..if you could please,is jack the CPU PB to 100 and leave everything else the same as I have in the updates?

This is just a hunch on my part and to see if the PB slider is truly messed up...remember,I'm only looking at HUM sack #'s here...lol

I do apologize,as I would try this change myself,but my wife has the TV right now...lol

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 09-02-2014, 06:56 PM   #108
All Star

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
OK...sounds good,now as far as the HUM sacks go...one thing of interest to try..if you could please,is jack the CPU PB to 100 and leave everything else the same as I have in the updates?

This is just a hunch on my part and to see if the PB slider is truly messed up...remember,I'm only looking at HUM sack #'s here...lol

I do apologize,as I would try this change myself,but my wife has the TV right now...lol
I've tried PBK at 0 and 100. No difference. If the receivers are covered it will more than likely be a sack. I get between 5 and 10 sacks per game regardless of the setting mainly because I cover the buzz zones myself.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:15 PM   #109
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
I've tried PBK at 0 and 100. No difference. If the receivers are covered it will more than likely be a sack. I get between 5 and 10 sacks per game regardless of the setting mainly because I cover the buzz zones myself.
100% disagree....when I had CPU PBL at 0 and hum pass reaction at 20 and int's at 80,I had 0 sacks against the Browns,and it wasn't from a lack of trying.

As soon as I raised hum pass reaction up to what BlueNinja's the sacks returned...I have also seen better blocking @0 for the cpu as in picking up a blitzing LB (which I play)...more double team blocks and holding blocks longer.

Also the user Rookiesensation (who has been helping me test these) also noticed the drop in sacks,saying he only had 1,and the only way he got that was with an all out blitz.

So with that being said....I firmly believe that there is a correlation between,PBL,User pass reaction and Int's....and I am determined to find it as I feel I'm real close at the moment.

Quote:
Quote:
Jack Lambert
Quote:
Old 09-02-2014, 07:19 PM   #110
Just started!

OVR: 0

I played a game on these sliders in my connected franchise. It was eagles(me) vs the cowboys. Took the cowboys until the second half to heat up on offense.

PHIL 37 DAL 34

MY STATS
FOLES : 31-48 / 324 YDS / 1 TD / 2 INT / 6.4 AVG
MCCOY : 22 ATTS / 115 YDS / 5.2 AVG / 2 TD / 0 FUMB / 10 YD LONG
HELU : 6 ATTS / 90 YDS / 15.0 AVG / 1 TD / 0 FUMB / 61 YD LONG
3 TOTAL SACKS

CPU STATS
ROMO : 26-39 / 293 YDS / 3 TD / 11 INT / 7.5 AVG
FLEMING : 13 ATTS / 59 YDS / 4.6 AVG / 1 TD / 0 FUMB / 18 YD LONG
BONNER : 5 ATTS / 48 YDS / 9.6 AVG / 0 TD / 0 FUMB / 34 YD LONG
3 TOTAL SACKS

Overall I really enjoyed these sliders. Was quite boring until Romo heated up though haha. Good job man!
Old 09-02-2014, 08:52 PM   #111
Rookie

rookiesensation's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Testing as we speak will report back can stream it if you want Cowher for more live adjusting

Last edited by rookiesensation; 09-02-2014 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Suggestion
Old 09-02-2014, 08:58 PM   #112
All Star

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
100% disagree....when I had CPU PBL at 0 and hum pass reaction at 20 and int's at 80,I had 0 sacks against the Browns,and it wasn't from a lack of trying.

As soon as I raised hum pass reaction up to what BlueNinja's the sacks returned...I have also seen better blocking @0 for the cpu as in picking up a blitzing LB (which I play)...more double team blocks and holding blocks longer.

Also the user Rookiesensation (who has been helping me test these) also noticed the drop in sacks,saying he only had 1,and the only way he got that was with an all out blitz.

So with that being said....I firmly believe that there is a correlation between,PBL,User pass reaction and Int's....and I am determined to find it as I feel I'm real close at the moment.

Could be, because I had Pass Reaction at 50 and Ints at 25. Hopefully there's a mix that works..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »