JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set) - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2014, 09:21 PM   #9
MVP
 
tc020791's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2010
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by A ONE MAN R ME
Can you please elaborate on this? Are you loading them through his gamertag???

No all you have to do is go to the main home screen before you go into your CFM and change the sliders. Then load your CFM go to sliders and press 🔼 or Y depending on your system. Make sure you change everything in the main game settings including penalties and thresh hold as they will all be loaded in when our press 🔼/Y
tc020791 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:02 PM   #10
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
No all you have to do is go to the main home screen before you go into your CFM and change the sliders. Then load your CFM go to sliders and press 🔼 or Y depending on your system. Make sure you change everything in the main game settings including penalties and thresh hold as they will all be loaded in when our press 🔼/Y
Thank you sir!
__________________
"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination." Tommy Lasorda
A ONE MAN R ME is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:19 PM   #11
All Star
 
Kramer5150's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mansfield,Ohio
Posts: 5,646
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Josh,
Have you loaded these up on Madden share yet? oh yea...are you on PS4 or X1?

Just also gotta say...DAMN do those penalty sliders look familiar...

__________________
PSN-Kramerking5150

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Kramer5150 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 10:52 PM   #12
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Josh,
Have you loaded these up on Madden share yet? oh yea...are you on PS4 or X1?

Just also gotta say...DAMN do those penalty sliders look familiar...
I haven't loaded them yet as I am still tweaking some things....they will be uploaded on the PS4 though.

Oh yes, they ARE familiar aren't they?
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 12:14 AM   #13
MVP
 
RebelHog's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Jun 2009
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

This might have been the best slider test game I have ever done.


Patriots 38 Rams 31. The game had big pass plays, run plays, awesome broken tackles, great special teams moments. And yes count them 6 penalties total. I am not using any other slider if I get this again.
RebelHog is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 12:51 AM   #14
All Star
 
Kramer5150's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mansfield,Ohio
Posts: 5,646
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Got a game in with these,and you my friend did an awesome job.

I played Buffalo,and absolutely blew them out 33-3. The running game seemed to be on point,although the only issue I may have (and it might just be Buffalo) is I was able to pass pretty much at will with Roethlisberger.

I'm not going into "panic" mode or anything,after all...it's only 1 game,and we know how that goes....lmao

It was nice to see the cpu running game open up...but what is weird though,with lowering hum RB,my running "felt" a bit easier....on 50,I couldn't run worth a damn....so not sure if there's some screwy business with the RB slider...lol

It was nice to see broken tackles,and the need for "help" cleaning up the run.

Not sure what you could be tweaking at this point,as these felt pretty darn nice
__________________
PSN-Kramerking5150

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Kramer5150 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 07:57 AM   #15
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Got a game in with these,and you my friend did an awesome job.

I played Buffalo,and absolutely blew them out 33-3. The running game seemed to be on point,although the only issue I may have (and it might just be Buffalo) is I was able to pass pretty much at will with Roethlisberger.

I'm not going into "panic" mode or anything,after all...it's only 1 game,and we know how that goes....lmao

It was nice to see the cpu running game open up...but what is weird though,with lowering hum RB,my running "felt" a bit easier....on 50,I couldn't run worth a damn....so not sure if there's some screwy business with the RB slider...lol

It was nice to see broken tackles,and the need for "help" cleaning up the run.

Not sure what you could be tweaking at this point,as these felt pretty darn nice
Awesome, I'm glad you enjoyed them Cowher, I am very happy you tried them out. I have seen a variety of games from the Human QB in the games I have played, so your game against a bad buffalo D will not always happen against better opponents.

That said, if you play as a smart QB (and have a good QB on your team) you can probably be fairly successful on short pass patterns. I'm not going to overcompensate the slider set to make things impossible though as most NFL teams can do this if they try.

The only thing that is really bugging me is that the line play is too static - two players will just hold onto one another and rock back and forth....it's why the CPU QB can sometimes just sit back in the pocket for 10 seconds without being touched. I was playing around last night and actually dropped all of the block ratings to 0 - and was still seeing it; just not to that same degree. I think the holding slider might be the culprit here.

Once I get that ironed out, I will load these onto the PS4 share.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 08:40 AM   #16
MVP
 
boritter's Arena
 
OVR: 31
Join Date: Mar 2006
Blog Entries: 3
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

What about auto subs? I cannot figure them out. WRs tire so fast but HBs don't.
__________________
EA: Please add in-game saves.
boritter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:53 PM.

Top -