Home

JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2014, 11:30 PM   #33
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Haha.😜 I will be doing some tweaking and trying figure this out. I am already figuring some out.
I had moved CPU QBA down to 5 my last game against the Titans,and it seemed to help alot actually...Locker was over throwing and under throwing passes,but he was completing passes as well...so we'll see
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 08-30-2014, 11:41 PM   #34
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
I had moved CPU QBA down to 5 my last game against the Titans,and it seemed to help alot actually...Locker was over throwing and under throwing passes,but he was completing passes as well...so we'll see
I will be trying this.c: you in play now or CFM?
Old 08-30-2014, 11:42 PM   #35
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Also does the CPU throw variety of throws that low of accuracy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 11:54 PM   #36
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
OK guys....I believe I have found the issue with the CPU passing. I lowered the Pass Block slider earlier today - I shouldn't have done that. I made a couple of other changes and in one game, I held Andy Dalton to under 50% passing (just under) and picked him off a couple of times using the Panthers. I need to test out a couple of more games; but here are the changes I made:

• CPU PBK to 50 (I think THIS is the key one that I messed up today by lowering it)
  • IG to 0
  • OPI/DPI to 0/0
  • Thresh to 45
All other settings are as the OP.

I'm going to test out a couple more games tomorrow. If all goes well, I will update the OP.
Interesting you mention CPU PBL....during my last game against the Titans,I had 4 sacks in the first half...and then I started thinking.....when I originally had RBL at 50,I couldn't run for squat,then I seen your sliders and noticed you had it lowered....while hesitant I gave it a shot,and it seems like the running game is a bit easier...

So this got me to thinking.....I lowered PBL to 20 for the cpu,and I was actually having a harder time getting to Locker,as a matter of fact...I only got to him 1 time in the 2nd half,and this was with IG @99.

Now with that being said,obviously I'm going to play a few more games like this,but if it happens to hold up...we may have a case of a messed up PBL slider.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
Old 08-30-2014, 11:58 PM   #37
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
I will be trying this.c: you in play now or CFM?
I'm currently in play now....as I want to wait for the first patch (no ETA yet) as well as opening day rosters.

Quote:
Also does the CPU throw variety of throws that low of accuracy?
yep..didn't see any issues.
Quote:
Old 08-31-2014, 12:03 AM   #38
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Now with that being said,obviously I'm going to play a few more games like this,but if it happens to hold up...we may have a case of a messed up PBL slider.
I'm wondering too...

What I DO know is that I had PBK up higher and saw more errant passes. I lowered it, and they became immaculate (which you and MVPeterson confirmed). I raised it back, and the errant play returned...
Old 08-31-2014, 12:06 AM   #39
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
I'm currently in play now....as I want to wait for the first patch (no ETA yet) as well as opening day rosters.

yep..didn't see any issues.
I am waiting for the rosters to, just doing testing through CFM cause what I will be playing. If I am correct, doesn't play now play different to CFM? Or was that fixed?
Old 08-31-2014, 12:13 AM   #40
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I'm wondering too...

What I DO know is that I had PBK up higher and saw more errant passes. I lowered it, and they became immaculate (which you and MVPeterson confirmed). I raised it back, and the errant play returned...
Actually when I had checked my sliders (yours) CPU PBL was at 50...I copied and pasted them in notebook to reference them,so I know I'm not crazy there.

I had only lowered CPU PBL to 20 in my last game against the Titans...so I have no clue what's going on anymore.....lol
Quote:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »