JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set) - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-31-2014, 12:16 AM   #41
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I am waiting for the rosters to, just doing testing through CFM cause what I will be playing. If I am correct, doesn't play now play different to CFM? Or was that fixed?
I haven't noticed any major differences between Play Now and CFM (other than autosubs again being bugged in CFM)....I have tested in both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Actually when I had checked my sliders (yours) CPU PBL was at 50...I copied and pasted them in notebook to reference them,so I know I'm not crazy there.

I had only lowered CPU PBL to 20 in my last game against the Titans...so I have no clue what's going on anymore.....lol
Hmm...maybe the IG at 0 did it for me then....maybe I need to go back to NCAA, I at least understand that game...LOL

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2014, 12:42 AM   #42
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I haven't noticed any major differences between Play Now and CFM (other than autosubs again being bugged in CFM)....I have tested in both.

Hmm...maybe the IG at 0 did it for me then....maybe I need to go back to NCAA, I at least understand that game...LOL
Haha. Madden always has been a puzzle piece. I am slowly. Discovering new things, more I read posts, comments, test stuff, more I learn. Madden is like a freaking puzzle piece! I swear. We gotta keep trying!!
Old 08-31-2014, 12:43 AM   #43
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Also does the CPU throw variety of throws that low of accuracy?
Just a quick update for you Peterson....Foles just hit Macklin on a 38 yard TD pass....this is with QB ACC @ 5 ....is was a damn pretty pass too...to pretty for my liking as my DB just completely got burnt...lol

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 08-31-2014, 12:44 AM   #44
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
LMAO...naw dude...don't give up yet,we're ALOT closer here and in a helluva shorter time as well...lmao

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 08-31-2014, 12:50 AM   #45
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Just a quick update for you Peterson....Foles just hit Macklin on a 38 yard TD pass....this is with QB ACC @ 5 ....is was a damn pretty pass too...to pretty for my liking as my DB just completely got burnt...lol
I am definitely. Trying that after this game! 3rd quarter 14-14 Pats vs Vikings. Stats are looking ehh... Haha
Old 08-31-2014, 03:28 AM   #46
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Was doing some testing and I tried cowher idea with cpu accuracy at 5, it played okay... Then got ugly fast. So I changed it to 8, there it was better. I raised the Fumble slider to 60 from 40. I believe its like a RB ability. Because they couldn't run till I bumped it up. Fatigue, I have to mess with... 62 my second. String and first string RB's gotta switched. Out and. Never. Came back...

So tweaks I did;

Cpu QB accuracy; 8 (see erratic throws deep,medium,short,etc. Also Cpu would. Throw it more deep.)
Cpu Fumble to 60.( seems to be like a RB ability Slider.)
Cpu Run blocking 20-30 range... (I tried 35, was ridiculous. 25 it played nice.)

Thinking about tweaking Cpu pass coverage too. Just a little, passed easy a little.

Besides some minor things, you have. A solid base set.

Test more tomorrow, really tired! Haha.

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 08-31-2014 at 03:36 AM.
Old 08-31-2014, 03:43 AM   #47
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Fatigue, I have to mess with... 62 my second. String and first string RB's gotta switched. Out and. Never. Came back...
Did you happen to mess with auto subs as well or only fatigue?

The reason I ask is because I have my fatigue set to 75,and have never had any disappearing players....but then again I don't mess with any auto subs.

Quote:
Quote:
Jack Lambert
Quote:
Old 08-31-2014, 04:40 AM   #48
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Did you happen to mess with auto subs as well or only fatigue?

The reason I ask is because I have my fatigue set to 75,and have never had any disappearing players....but then again I don't mess with any auto subs.
I just looked, I guess I did. Haha. Oops, scratch that. I'll play tomorrow and test 62 again. But the other Tweaks I liked. I'll post more tomorrow.

How is 75 fatigue working for you?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »