Wizkhid's Madden 15 Silders - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Wizkhid's Madden 15 Silders

This is a discussion on Wizkhid's Madden 15 Silders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2014, 12:41 AM   #25
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Wizkhid's Madden 15 Silders

New York Jets at Washington Redskins
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New York Jets ()3170626
Washington Redskins ()7103727
New York Jets
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
K. Cousins13/2724822
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A. Morris20914.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Reed510220,40
D.Jackson44611.51
P.Garcon39030.01
R.Cobb11010,00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
R.Kerrigan2
S.Bowen1
J.Hatcher1
P.Thomas1
D.Amerson1
D.McClendon1
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
D.Jackson315852,61
Washington Redskins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
G.Smith23/3127022
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C.Spiller251164.6
G.Smith34214.0
C.Johnson22713,5
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
W.Welker67712.81
S.Hill46015,00
E.Decker22512.51
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D.Harris2


Just wanted to give you some more data to look at. It seems as if the CPU was unstoppable passing. Majority of those incompletions were near sacks and it just coming out. Otherwise I love the sliders! And I ****ed this up a bit as you can see but hopefully you can figure out what players were what team.
Nbanut23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:31 AM   #26
MVP
 
WizKhid's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Wizkhid's Madden 15 Silders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbanut23
New York Jets at Washington Redskins
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New York Jets ()3170626
Washington Redskins ()7103727
New York Jets
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
K. Cousins13/2724822
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A. Morris20914.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Reed510220,40
D.Jackson44611.51
P.Garcon39030.01
R.Cobb11010,00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
R.Kerrigan2
S.Bowen1
J.Hatcher1
P.Thomas1
D.Amerson1
D.McClendon1
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
D.Jackson315852,61
Washington Redskins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
G.Smith23/3127022
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C.Spiller251164.6
G.Smith34214.0
C.Johnson22713,5
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
W.Welker67712.81
S.Hill46015,00
E.Decker22512.51
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D.Harris2


Just wanted to give you some more data to look at. It seems as if the CPU was unstoppable passing. Majority of those incompletions were near sacks and it just coming out. Otherwise I love the sliders! And I ****ed this up a bit as you can see but hopefully you can figure out what players were what team.
I think I can tell what player are on what teams lol

If you don't mind me asking what team you were playing on. You playing setting (All-Madden,All-Pro,pro..etc) and your threshold setting??

Overall the stats looks pretty good. Hmm...If the Cpu passing game is feeling unstoppable then I would say knock down the WR catching to anywhere around 35-40. I believe around there should good. Because any lower and the CPU starts drop open passes.
__________________
New Dynasty Project (Coming Soon!)

Miami Hurricanes|Houston Texans|Sacramento Kings
WizKhid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 10:38 AM   #27
MVP
 
WizKhid's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Wizkhid's Madden 15 Silders

So I made a twitch for anyone who wants to watch :P

http://www.twitch.tv/wizdakhid
__________________
New Dynasty Project (Coming Soon!)

Miami Hurricanes|Houston Texans|Sacramento Kings
WizKhid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:22 AM   #28
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Wizkhid's Madden 15 Silders

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizKhid
I think I can tell what player are on what teams lol

If you don't mind me asking what team you were playing on. You playing setting (All-Madden,All-Pro,pro..etc) and your threshold setting??

Overall the stats looks pretty good. Hmm...If the Cpu passing game is feeling unstoppable then I would say knock down the WR catching to anywhere around 35-40. I believe around there should good. Because any lower and the CPU starts drop open passes.
All Madden, Skins, 10, and I was thinking that. I had another game in that CCM where Ryan Nassib threw 14/18 in relief of Hoyer, You think the catching should be lowered instead of the QB accuracy?
Nbanut23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:36 AM   #29
MVP
 
WizKhid's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Wizkhid's Madden 15 Silders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbanut23
All Madden, Skins, 10, and I was thinking that. I had another game in that CCM where Ryan Nassib threw 14/18 in relief of Hoyer, You think the catching should be lowered instead of the QB accuracy?
Yeah because I had WR Catching at 30 before and they were dropping to many passes.

So I would say..try Wr catching at 35.
__________________
New Dynasty Project (Coming Soon!)

Miami Hurricanes|Houston Texans|Sacramento Kings
WizKhid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 12:12 PM   #30
MVP
 
WizKhid's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Wizkhid's Madden 15 Silders

http://www.twitch.tv/wizdakhid/b/564140704


Watch live video from WizdaKhid on Twitch

For anyone who wants to watch the actually gameplay

Kansas City Chiefs at Miami Dolphins
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Kansas City Chiefs ()10331935
Miami Dolphins ()30003
Kansas City Chiefs
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C. Daniels18/2718211
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
J. McKnight2295
K. Davis737
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. McKnight535
A. Fasano428
D. Alexander3811
J. Hemigway222
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
S. Smith3
D. Johnson21
L. Houston1
M. Cooper1
T. Hali1
Miami Dolphins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R. Tannehill20/3820807
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
K. Moreno18713.90
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Wallace764
K. Moreno581
C. Clay448
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K. Vickerson1
R. Starks1
J. Tripp1



Notes

So for this game I decided to test out and see how playing on fast would feel

* The running game for both test felt amazing when playing on fast. I was hitting the holes alot quicker and the outside running game was their for me also

* Both my team and the chiefs barely pressured the QB all game long. Which isn't to bad I guess.

* The chiefs defense was tough to throw against. Either they were making plays on the ball or knocking it down for an incompletions. I had to adjust to trying to move the ball through my running back and short routes.

* I might mess around with WR catching again for the CPU because I wanna see abit more drops from them from time to time.
__________________
New Dynasty Project (Coming Soon!)

Miami Hurricanes|Houston Texans|Sacramento Kings

Last edited by WizKhid; 09-01-2014 at 12:28 PM.
WizKhid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 12:27 PM   #31
MVP
 
WizKhid's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Wizkhid's Madden 15 Silders

http://www.twitch.tv/wizdakhid

Next Twitch Session is up and running now

__________________
New Dynasty Project (Coming Soon!)

Miami Hurricanes|Houston Texans|Sacramento Kings
WizKhid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2014, 01:00 PM   #32
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Wizkhid's Madden 15 Silders

Washington Redskins at Philadelphia Eagles
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
Washington Redskins ()70147634
Philadelphia Eagles ()31708028
Washington Redskins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
K. Cousins12/2618322
C. McCoy10/1514721
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A. Morris321143.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Reed57615,20
P,Garcon4389,50
D. Jackson36822,61
A. Roberts3206.61
A. Gates24824.02
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
R.Kerrigan3
J. Hatcher2
B. Orakpo1
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
D.Jackson315351,01
Philadelphia Eagles
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
N. Foles11/1813000
V. Skinner8/95800
M. Barkley2/21400
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
L. McCoy281525,32
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
L. McCoy8567.00
Z. Ertz7395.50
K. Britt35618,60
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
M. Kendricks1
A. Ayers1
N. Allen1
M. Jenkins11


Some more samples for you. Like I was saying in the stream the backups were unrealistic as hell on both sides.
Nbanut23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:19 AM.

Top -