Home

The perfect game of Madden has been achieved (see inside)

This is a discussion on The perfect game of Madden has been achieved (see inside) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2014, 01:12 PM   #9
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: The perfect game of Madden has been achieved (see inside)

Two questions.

can game speed be optional? I enjoy fast.

Why speed threshold at 0? At 50 I can clearly see the speed disparity in the game with no problems. I can take it to the house with the speed guys. I really see no need to adjust it.

Can your set work with the speed at fast, and speed threshold at 50?
Old 08-31-2014, 02:39 PM   #10
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

I decided to give these a try for my week 5 game against the 49ers. At the half now and so far I like what I'm seeing.
Score: Chiefs 3 49ers 3
Kaepernick 8 of 10 for 70 yards
Smith 8 of 12 for 58 yards
Gore 13 att for 28 yards
Davis 6 att for 29 yards
Top WR on each team
V. Davis 4 Rec for 36 yards
Devin Hester (Chiefs signed) 2 Rec for 23 yards
Chiefs have two sacks , Niners have one, no INT's

49ers won 13-10 defensive battle. Kaepernick was a bit too accurate completing passes even when under heavy pressure and when hit. Going to make adjustments to fix that.

Last edited by JMD; 08-31-2014 at 03:18 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:10 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

King do u plan on testing anymore sliders or is this it for u until EA has a patch? I like everything except I'm dropping fatigue to 50. Reading other forums, it is being said that any fatigue over 50 will have a greater chance of your players disappearing, especially in play now. Just wanted your opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2014, 08:04 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Can you at least release what you changed in your roster so someone can make one on ps4
Old 08-31-2014, 09:51 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotJackson30
King do u plan on testing anymore sliders or is this it for u until EA has a patch? I like everything except I'm dropping fatigue to 50. Reading other forums, it is being said that any fatigue over 50 will have a greater chance of your players disappearing, especially in play now. Just wanted your opinion.
Also thanks for the edited rosters, I see many ppl starting to change the traits now and I think you were the first to do that, as far as I know. King will you do any edits on the opening day rosters as well?
Old 09-01-2014, 08:38 AM   #14
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Ive done a lotof testing And these seem to be the best sliders. However I still got9 sacks against cpu. Not sure what to do to fix sacks, but thanks I love them
Old 09-01-2014, 11:58 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
Two questions.

can game speed be optional? I enjoy fast.

Why speed threshold at 0? At 50 I can clearly see the speed disparity in the game with no problems. I can take it to the house with the speed guys. I really see no need to adjust it.

Can your set work with the speed at fast, and speed threshold at 50?
I don't see why not, I just prefer slow speed because it looks more natural. I haven't tried fast speed, but go for it, I don't think it should matter in terms of gameplay mechanics.

I have the threshold at 0 to create a true speed difference between someone like DeSean Jackson and Patrick Willis. I want those speed guys to be real game changers. Feel free to leave it at 50, though. Whatever feels right to you is the best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2014, 12:06 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotJackson30
Oh, I'm always testing and tweaking. In fact, I'll be updatng my first post in a few minutes. I had a fantastic 31-17 loss to the Steelers as the Browns last night where Roethlisberger threw for over 300 yards at a 62% completion rate and didn't allow me to sack him one time.

I haven't tested my settings in play now, but my starting RB has never disappeared during a game in franchise mode. Both the user team and CPU team rotate RBs throughout the game. It's really cool to see, actually.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »