The perfect game of Madden has been achieved (see inside) - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

The perfect game of Madden has been achieved (see inside)

This is a discussion on The perfect game of Madden has been achieved (see inside) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-01-2014, 01:43 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: The perfect game of Madden has been achieved (see inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLilFreak275Xx
Love the sliders so far! One question though. How do you input the auto-sub settings and get them to work? Do you input them at the main menu and then hit reset in the auto sub section of CFM like last years madden? I tried that and it didn't seem to work very well. Other than that, these sliders are great! Thanks for all the work!
Just do it in your CFM. I would do it for all teams using 32-team control, because I want to see CPU teams sub players as well.
Old 09-01-2014, 01:45 PM   #26
MVP

Interesting auto-sub set. The thing I find a bit odd is what you have for CBs, Safeties, and OL. Is there any particular reason why you have them all at 75-70? OL is 55-50, just realized that.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:55 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLilFreak275Xx
Love the sliders so far! One question though. How do you input the auto-sub settings and get them to work? Do you input them at the main menu and then hit reset in the auto sub section of CFM like last years madden? I tried that and it didn't seem to work very well. Other than that, these sliders are great! Thanks for all the work!
I'm glad you're liking them so far. I believe you go to the team roadmap in franchise mode to change the auto-subs.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:56 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legaci3
Are the rosters 53 man? Or pre cuts?
Pre-cuts for now.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:58 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Just do it in your CFM. I would do it for all teams using 32-team control, because I want to see CPU teams sub players as well.
Oddly enough, I've been seeing CPU subs in franchise mode.

Last edited by King of Kings; 09-01-2014 at 04:26 PM.
Old 09-01-2014, 06:07 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Kings
Oddly enough, I've been seeing CPU subs in franchise mode.
And you didn't change auto subs for CPU teams? If you don't change it, it is 49-50 for all positions. Now, it would be interesting if CPU teams used what you have for your team.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:46 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
And you didn't change auto subs for CPU teams? If you don't change it, it is 49-50 for all positions. Now, it would be interesting if CPU teams used what you have for your team.
Correct, I did NOT change theirs. I'm not sure how/why I'm seeing realistic subs on their side.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2014, 12:00 AM   #32
Rookie

This game's broken, it needs patched. I'll either have a game where the CPU is sacked 8,000 times or he only throws for 120 yards. I can't seem to find the perfect balance. The CPU doesn't try to stretch the field, everything is a checkdown. I've tried all of the slider, penalty, and game speed adjustments in the world and mothing fixes all of the issues at the same time. EA needs to release a patch ASAP because there is an excellent game buried in there. It's very frustrating. Why can't we ever just have a great game right out of the box?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »