Coach Mode CFM Human vs CPU Sliders - Page 12 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Coach Mode CFM Human vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Coach Mode CFM Human vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-15-2014, 09:37 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Coach Mode CFM Human vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
Hey Mikey.... You have to go into your main game settings page, and it is at the very bottom. Move it to yes, and then when you play CFM, or play now from then in, it will be coach mode. Keep in mind, as coach, you do still need to control the kicking game.
Thanks so much! i'm going to input these sliders and do some coach mode. I'm a big coach mode player for NHL. If i have a started franchise can I still do that or I got to restart?
Die hard Hockey fan!
Old 09-15-2014, 10:59 PM   #90
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBoy02NY02
Thanks so much! i'm going to input these sliders and do some coach mode. I'm a big coach mode player for NHL. If i have a started franchise can I still do that or I got to restart?
I turned coach mode on but it's not working for my CFM?
Die hard Hockey fan!
Old 09-16-2014, 12:22 PM   #91
Banned

TrufflesEater's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBoy02NY02
I turned coach mode on but it's not working for my CFM?
You have to do it before you start your CFM. Also save your Profile before starting.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:08 PM   #92
Hall of Fame

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm about to play my first preseason game with these. I'll stream it on twitch if anybody is interested..
I'm the Chiefs vs Bengals.

http://www.twitch.tv/kchuskey

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."

Last edited by kchuskey; 09-16-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:59 PM   #93
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
I'm about to play my first preseason game with these. I'll stream it on twitch if anybody is interested..
I'm the Chiefs vs Bengals.

http://www.twitch.tv/kchuskey
I will check your coach debut out SIR
Old 09-16-2014, 10:39 PM   #94
Hall of Fame

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

So game one in the books. I won 17-14. A few people watched. It felt ok. So far after this game, and from seeing other games, as well as me tinkering with one more half, I like how they play. However.... I am beginning to wonder if the human controlled team is at more of an advantage. I certainly can't tell in just my one game, but I have also noticed a trend on the box scores here, that 95% of the time, it seems the user team is the winner. Just something to keep an eye on. As I said...I don't have a lot to go on, having only played a game and a half. I'll have game two against Carolina, so we'll see.

You may be able to watch the game here. I think I archived it. Just check my videos. http://www.twitch.tv/kchuskey

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 09-16-2014, 11:00 PM   #95
Pro

kchuskey, I watched the last 2 minutes of your game. I 100% agree that the user has an advantage in coach mode especially if the sliders are more equal based. It's sad but obviously a coding issue within the programming. I have once again racked my brain trying to create a set for coach mode...I'm at a point where I'm going to take a break and continue my NCAA dynasty. At least in that you can adjust sliders within the course of the game and don't have to wait until it's completely played out to adjust. I may possibly pick this up again in a few months and be lazy and piggy off of the work of someone else...Slider makers are true legends and I pray ya'll the best.
Old 09-17-2014, 03:00 PM   #96
Rookie

jxk576's Arena

Has anyone tested these in user coach vs user coach....I've been using them with great results against cpu (except for sacks).....wanting to find a coach mode league or more coachmen players to start a league

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »