Home

Coach Mode CFM Human vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Coach Mode CFM Human vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2014, 07:45 PM   #97
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Coach Mode CFM Human vs CPU Sliders

So I will be streaming game two of my preseason Chiefs Online CFM, against the Panthers. I will be using the sliders as posted on the front page, exactly as they are. The only exception I use, is fatigue at 70 with default subs. I will be streaming in about 5 minutes if anybody wants to watch. My Chiefs were victorius in week 1, by a score of 17-14 over the Bengals.

http://www.twitch.tv/kchuskey

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 09-17-2014, 07:47 PM   #98
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
So I will be streaming game two of my preseason Chiefs Online CFM, against the Panthers. I will be using the sliders as posted on the front page, exactly as they are. The only exception I use, is fatigue at 70 with default subs. I will be streaming in about 5 minutes if anybody wants to watch. My Chiefs were victorius in week 1, by a score of 17-14 over the Bengals.

OK KC check your inbox when u get a chance
Old 09-17-2014, 09:54 PM   #99
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

Game two in the books. We had some key injuries, but still won this preseason game against the panthers 26-10. They came in rated 84 to our 81. I don't know man... I still feel I like the way it plays, but again after two games, I can;t help but feel the user team gets a bit of an advantage. I don't want to start my CFM for sure til I can be certain. The game should be in my archives if you care to watch... beginning to end. Next up.. The Vikings, for game 3, tomorrow night.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 09-18-2014, 05:50 AM   #100
Pro

OVR: 8

Now that it's been mentioned, I agree that there might be some slight advantage to the user team. My only changes to the current slider set (which is absolutely brilliant I might add) is to put the speed threshold at zero and lower injuries to 51.

Now, I'm playing as the raiders and I'm 2-0 with this set. I beat the Jets easily, but it was playing the texans where the advantage started to be noticed. I led 17-9 at half time. The Texans then scored off a kick off return for the TD (awesome!) and recovered fumble off a TD and a drive down the field TD. Before I know it's 32-20 going into the 4th quarter.

Then for some reason I could do no wrong in the 4th. Derek Carr played like Peyton Manning, and I score two TDs and end up winning 33-32 with the Texans being unable to stop my offense, and doing utterly nothing on offense themselves.

My next step is to play a game in all-madden and see how that affects the gameplay.
Old 09-18-2014, 09:54 AM   #101
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek
Now that it's been mentioned, I agree that there might be some slight advantage to the user team. My only changes to the current slider set (which is absolutely brilliant I might add) is to put the speed threshold at zero and lower injuries to 51.

Now, I'm playing as the raiders and I'm 2-0 with this set. I beat the Jets easily, but it was playing the texans where the advantage started to be noticed. I led 17-9 at half time. The Texans then scored off a kick off return for the TD (awesome!) and recovered fumble off a TD and a drive down the field TD. Before I know it's 32-20 going into the 4th quarter.

Then for some reason I could do no wrong in the 4th. Derek Carr played like Peyton Manning, and I score two TDs and end up winning 33-32 with the Texans being unable to stop my offense, and doing utterly nothing on offense themselves.

My next step is to play a game in all-madden and see how that affects the gameplay.
I really love these sliders but I have had the same problems as you guys. Toomany times have I seen where I can do no wrong. It feels like Even Teams is on. I've had at least 6 4th quarter comebacks in 20 or so games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2014, 11:27 AM   #102
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0

I think this is more the game then the sliders. I can't confirm other then, I've never heard someone having a losing season. I believe cfm in un-failable. Madden is a video game that wants you to go to playoffs and SB's. They want you to take "your team" and win. Just my $.02

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Old 09-20-2014, 07:25 PM   #103
Pro

any updates?
Old 09-21-2014, 11:32 AM   #104
Pro

I am going to give these a try in my online cdm with the Giants. I was using armor and swords and playing but I suck at passing. Throwing too many ints. I was always a coach mode in the past. I will try to post box scores to show how these are working.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »