Coach Mode CFM Human vs CPU Sliders - Page 18 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Coach Mode CFM Human vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Coach Mode CFM Human vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-01-2014, 02:33 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Coach Mode CFM Human vs CPU Sliders

Coach mode is where the cpu essentially plays for you if you dont push any buttons. Its the last setting in game settings.

I wouldnt say the sliders are horrible, maybe its just your lack of smart play calling Hogs!
Old 11-10-2014, 07:55 AM   #138
Rookie

tanchl's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHogsGo0928
WAY TO MANY SACKS!!!!!
WAY TO MANY PUNTS!!!!!!
NO WHERE NEAR ENOUGH OFFENSIVE PRODUCTION!!!!!!
JUST HORRIBLE!!!!
Totally unnecessary and disrespectful response. If there are "to" many punts, then what is your suggestion? Not enough offensive production, then what do you suggest could be a remedy. This set is not horrible for the simple fact that Son and many others have decided to share their time for others to work on a slider set that is too often ignored, coach mode sliders. Besides, this set produces some pretty entertaining experiences.

I think an apology is in order, but this being the anonymous internet, just a troll being a troll. So I'll do it, sorry Son for this post, ridiculous.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:23 AM   #139
Pro

Is anyone still using these and if so, have you made adjustments or are you playing the sliders as is? Thank you in advance for all responses.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:59 AM   #140
Rookie

tanchl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Is anyone still using these and if so, have you made adjustments or are you playing the sliders as is? Thank you in advance for all responses.
I never made even a tweak to this set even after the last patch. I feel fortunate to have hit on that perfect set for me from the get-go.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:24 AM   #141
Pro

tanchl, thank you for the response. I upgraded to the XBOX 1 about a month ago and have not tried these out yet. Have you been able to begin a ccm and if so, how far have gotten? Thank you in advance.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:48 AM   #142
Rookie

tanchl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
tanchl, thank you for the response. I upgraded to the XBOX 1 about a month ago and have not tried these out yet. Have you been able to begin a ccm and if so, how far have gotten? Thank you in advance.
You bet, Bud.

I went with this set quite awhile ago and really haven't even thought about slider tweaking since, until your post. There hasn't been a lot of chatter from this thread probably because of the same reason.

I'm not far in my CCM, I get distracted by other features. My favorite feature, believe it or not, is practice mode. What I like about it is that you can finally have the defense choose their defense randomly (offense too, but I like to run the same play over and over to get a feel for it) and you can place the ball in an infinite amount of locations. I just get mesmerized with practice mode.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:22 PM   #143
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanchl
You bet, Bud.

I went with this set quite awhile ago and really haven't even thought about slider tweaking since, until your post. There hasn't been a lot of chatter from this thread probably because of the same reason.

I'm not far in my CCM, I get distracted by other features. My favorite feature, believe it or not, is practice mode. What I like about it is that you can finally have the defense choose their defense randomly (offense too, but I like to run the same play over and over to get a feel for it) and you can place the ball in an infinite amount of locations. I just get mesmerized with practice mode.
So Richard Sherman plays like the real Sherman? And in Man Coverage?
Old 12-19-2014, 05:56 PM   #144
Rookie

tanchl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
So Richard Sherman plays like the real Sherman? And in Man Coverage?
Heck, probably not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »