Penalties Sliders (so far) - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Penalties Sliders (so far)

This is a discussion on Penalties Sliders (so far) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-02-2014, 06:08 PM   #17
Purple People Eaters!!

SpectreBugg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Penalties Sliders (so far)

Alright... Over the last 9 games I have played, these are the averages for penalties(and misc. sliders) I have gotten.

False Start - 4 calls per game average
Holding - Never called - I have deemed this slider now pointless for penalties unless it is patched.
Facemask - 3.6 calls per game average
Clipping - Never called - I have deemed this slider now pointless for penalties unless it is patched.
Roughing the passer - 1.2 calls per game average

No other slider based penalties called. I did have one encroachment penalty and one Illegal touching penalty called, but I will not include those because they are so rare it's pointless. Also, I do not use fake snaps or attempt to catch the defense offsides.

So as of right now, I am averaging 8.8 penalties per game. I believe the current average in the NFL is just over 12 per game. So, we are close, but not perfect. However, without a patch for holding or clipping, I don't think there is much else I can do. If i raise the RTP or facemask sliders, the penalties become too frequent and annoying. So this will have to do for now.Perhaps intentionally trying to draw a defender offsides, and subsequently dealing with the increase of false starts, will get us to the right numbers.

Some other notes...

Injuries - Been testing injuries as well. So far i am averaging 2.2 per game. That is a little low in my opinion, but not unreasonable. I Am planning on raising the fatigue slider a little bit, so This may help make up for it.

Fumbles - in 2014, the highest fumble rate for a team was just over 2 per game, and the lowest once 1 every other game. Right now These are my settings..

User - Slider set to 42 - seeing 0.6 fumbles per game, or 3 every 5 games.
CPU - Slider set to 45 - Seeing 1 per game.
I will see how the rest of my test CFM season plays out here, but So far it has been decent. If it stays this way, I may lower it by a point or two, but it's unlikely.

As of right now, I am using Armor and shields all pro sliders, But with my penalty, injury, fatigue, PMST, and fumble sliders. I must say, i am really enjoying the game. All of my games have been competitive and enjoyable so far.

As always, any continued feedback is welcome. thanks!
Old 09-03-2014, 12:24 PM   #18
Purple People Eaters!!

SpectreBugg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoo2911
I am finding the CPU fg kicker never misses no matter what setting you have it. Just moved it to 0 n still drilling fgs down the middle... I do have fg kick power set to 53.
They don't.. My games played now is over 25 and I have yet to see a missed FG by the CPU. In fact. It appears their kicks are pretty much perfect. No matter the conditions, they nail it right down the middle.

Sadly, it could be another year of super simming FG's, Even though I hate doing that...
Old 09-04-2014, 04:18 PM   #19
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

I played a full game last night using charter's sliders with your penalties & *The CPU had 6 penalties. 4 offensive offsides.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:28 PM   #20
Purple People Eaters!!

SpectreBugg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
I played a full game last night using charter's sliders with your penalties & *The CPU had 6 penalties. 4 offensive offsides.
I assume you mean false starts? I have never seen an offensive off-sides penalty called in madden.

Also, The penalty sliders are not separated between cpu and hum, so it's more useful if you let me know how many penalties there were in total.

Thanks for the feedback!
Old 09-06-2014, 08:04 PM   #21
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0

Seems as though the Pass Interference penalties are once again impossible to see.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 08:49 PM   #22
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm gonna give these a shot, I just played a game using A&S sliders and the penalty slider from this post, http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-theory.html, and I even dropped the face mask to 75. I quit in the 3rd, their were 20 penalties, 18 of them were face mask, that's not gonna get it.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-06-2014, 09:33 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 21

False Start has to be default or even 49. It gets called all the time...even when as low as 55.
Old 09-07-2014, 12:54 AM   #24
Just started!

OVR: 0

Well...just found out that adjusting sliders in Play Now is useless as............THEY FREAKING DON'T WORK!!!

I only play Play Now, had never tried Franchise. Decided to do so and......the sliders actually worked how I adjusted them in Franchise mode! I've been beating myself up trying to figure out Play Now and this reveals to me that the sliders don't work.

Just to let you know...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »