Penalties Sliders (so far) - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Penalties Sliders (so far)

This is a discussion on Penalties Sliders (so far) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-12-2014, 02:30 PM   #49
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Penalties Sliders (so far)

I am doing human vs CPU, 9 minute games, all sliders for CPU and human at 50 except speed threshold at zero. Using the OP settings, I've only see CPU false starts, a couple a game. Better than nothing I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2014, 11:39 AM   #50
EA UFC GameChanger

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

95 for Holding seems to be the sweet spot for me. I had 3 calls (2 against me, 1 CPU) in my last game. 95 is the only setting I can get any holding calls consistently.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:47 AM   #51
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
95 for Holding seems to be the sweet spot for me. I had 3 calls (2 against me, 1 CPU) in my last game. 95 is the only setting I can get any holding calls consistently.
I have tried 95 for some games, and just settled on 99.

For most of the penalties that do get called, I went from default settings and up in increments of 5, playing many games. I found a pretty good balance for all the penalties that do get called, though (in my slider thread).

The two penalties that just seem most random is clipping and holding from my testing. Slowly adjusted all of these up as I played games. For clipping, 85 seems like the sweet spot, but then again it can be just like holding. I got holding at 99 and I DO still see a holding call in a game or even multiples in a single game, sometimes every other game, but not as often as I'd like to see. I still see them though, so it's okay I guess. I really did spend a good bit of time adjusting penalties, since I was finished with my gameplay sliders so soon, and I believe I found an okay medium.

Last edited by OBJ 313; 09-14-2014 at 11:54 AM.
Old 09-15-2014, 11:10 PM   #52
Rookie

leathrneck34's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
I have tried 95 for some games, and just settled on 99.

For most of the penalties that do get called, I went from default settings and up in increments of 5, playing many games. I found a pretty good balance for all the penalties that do get called, though (in my slider thread).

The two penalties that just seem most random is clipping and holding from my testing. Slowly adjusted all of these up as I played games. For clipping, 85 seems like the sweet spot, but then again it can be just like holding. I got holding at 99 and I DO still see a holding call in a game or even multiples in a single game, sometimes every other game, but not as often as I'd like to see. I still see them though, so it's okay I guess. I really did spend a good bit of time adjusting penalties, since I was finished with my gameplay sliders so soon, and I believe I found an okay medium.
I'm having this crazy damn game right now me Rams CPU Bucs and I swear to you I have 99 offsides and I have seen my line jump almost everytime Glennon has fake hiked and it's like 3 of them all jump at once. I think we have been called for offsides atleast 5 times now maybe six.

Anyone else having this kind of game??
Old 09-23-2014, 08:28 PM   #53
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

I've actually had clipping called and games with 3 plays in a row called a penalty, most often false start on the CPU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2014, 11:55 PM   #54
Pro

NimitsTexan's Arena

I'm think False Start and Offsides penalties work together (or against each other). Having FS above a certain setting may reduce Offsides?
Old 09-24-2014, 01:13 AM   #55
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

Hardly see any Offsides. By far the most penalites I see is CPU False Start. That may have to do with reactions to my presnap adjustments. I see usually at least 1 a game or every couple games it seems and as many as 3 a game. I had clipping called a couple times on both me and the CPU, on kick offs. I think I've heard 1 DPI. Had several Roughing the Passer called on me, but I didn't see it, the ball had been thrown and the camera downfield. There were a couple games recently when I had offsides called on me, and I didn't see anyone go offsides. I've played like 25 games, mostly Offline CFM, and I do 9 min quarters. I've had a couple games where more penalites were being called. Might be due to player matchups, one much superior to another and the inferior is cheating to try and contain them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »